Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The new Lionel Messi short film, ‘The New Speed Of Light’, is a treat for soccer fans and film gurus alike.
The shoot, produced to promote Messi’s newest line of Adidas adizero f50 boots, features the Barcelona forward in a cutting-edge LED light suit that depicts his other-worldly touch, balance and speed.
So take a minute and a half to marvel at the world’s greatest, lit up at 1000 frames per second.
- Tuesday’s Top 5 Champions League Goals: Which was the best? 0
- A Klinsmann Casualty? Juan Agudelo passed on by Wolverhampton 3
- Steven Gerrard admits he denied move to Real Madrid and that it may haunt him in the future 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Bayern, Chelsea, Shakhtar go crazy on 40-goal night 0
- Chelsea 6-0 Maribor: Hazard brace keeps Blues atop Group G 0
- AS Roma 1-7 Bayern Munich: Sublime Bayern smash Roma to go five points clear in Group E 1