Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The new Lionel Messi short film, ‘The New Speed Of Light’, is a treat for soccer fans and film gurus alike.
The shoot, produced to promote Messi’s newest line of Adidas adizero f50 boots, features the Barcelona forward in a cutting-edge LED light suit that depicts his other-worldly touch, balance and speed.
So take a minute and a half to marvel at the world’s greatest, lit up at 1000 frames per second.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 8
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0