Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The new Lionel Messi short film, ‘The New Speed Of Light’, is a treat for soccer fans and film gurus alike.
The shoot, produced to promote Messi’s newest line of Adidas adizero f50 boots, features the Barcelona forward in a cutting-edge LED light suit that depicts his other-worldly touch, balance and speed.
So take a minute and a half to marvel at the world’s greatest, lit up at 1000 frames per second.
- Matías Pérez García announced, becomes third Designated Player in San Jose history 0
- Is Everton’s new striker Romelu Lukaku worth $47 million? 7
- Simeone praises Klinsmann’s US program that “seduces us as coaches” 2
- Neymar’s recovery from World Cup back injury “almost 100 percent” 0
- Reports: Jermaine Jones coming to Chicago, move welcomed by Fire 2
- Atlético Madrid latest club linked with Javier ‘Chicharito’ Hernández 4