Aug 2, 2013, 10:30 AM EDT
The new Lionel Messi short film, ‘The New Speed Of Light’, is a treat for soccer fans and film gurus alike.
The shoot, produced to promote Messi’s newest line of Adidas adizero f50 boots, features the Barcelona forward in a cutting-edge LED light suit that depicts his other-worldly touch, balance and speed.
So take a minute and a half to marvel at the world’s greatest, lit up at 1000 frames per second.
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3