Aug 2, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
The Portland Timbers granted 8-year-old Atticus Lane-Dupre’s wish to play against the team in May, as part of a Make-a-Wish Foundation experience. Instead of asking for something for himself, he wanted his Green Machine teammates to enjoy the day with him.
The Timbers Army spearheaded a crowd of 3,000-plus people on a Wednesday morning. Fair warning: you’ll need some tissues on hand while you watch this one.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0