Aug 2, 2013, 4:01 PM EDT
The Portland Timbers granted 8-year-old Atticus Lane-Dupre’s wish to play against the team in May, as part of a Make-a-Wish Foundation experience. Instead of asking for something for himself, he wanted his Green Machine teammates to enjoy the day with him.
The Timbers Army spearheaded a crowd of 3,000-plus people on a Wednesday morning. Fair warning: you’ll need some tissues on hand while you watch this one.
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 3