Aug 6, 2013, 7:52 AM EDT
Is there nothing Mario Balotelli can’t do?
Watch on in amazement as the AC Milan striker appears to sit down and tickle the ivory with national team and Juventus captain Andrea Pirlo standing over him.
In quite a surreal video, all of the anger and frustration we usually see plastered across Balotelli’s face has vanished. He plays the part of an expert pianist superbly, playing the national anthem in serene silence whilst wearing sweatpants at the piano.
Sit down, turn off the TV and listen to “Il Canto degli Italiani” played beautifully by the eccentric 22-year-old forward.
Ladies and gentleman, please welcome Mr. Balotelli to the stage… Or is it Balotelli? Look at the open jacket at 0:19 seconds of the video. This could be fake. What do you think?
Regardless, a must watch.
- Premier League Playback: Fifth place finish for Man United? Superstar Shaw, Arsenal’s big chance 0
- Bayern Munich star Toni Kroos fails to rule out Manchester United move 3
- Manchester United set to bid $50 million for Southampton’s star duo 0
- In MLS, West is best… at least for a weekend 1
- Netherlands and Roma on alert after Kevin Strootman carted off against Napoli 0
- Quick Six: Chelsea’s second halves, Fulham helps Cardiff, and the rest of the headlines from this weekend’s Premier League action 0
- Yanks in Mexico: Torres Scores in Tigres Win, Garza Gives Solid Display
- Julio Cesar Put his Semester in Toronto at Risk
- Getafe Fire Luis Garcia, Hire Cosmin Contra as New Manager
- Former Sounders Teammates Rosales and Hurtado Faced off in LA
- The Clock is Ticking for Tim Sherwood at Spurs
- The FIFA World Cup Trophy for the First Time in Sarajevo
- Despite Early Deficit, Revs Could've Climbed Back vs. Dynamo
- Red Bulls' Opening Act Has A Nightmare Finish
- MLS 2014: Dream Team of Week 1
- Jens Lehmann Downplays Guardiola's Bayern Munich