Aug 6, 2013, 11:02 PM EDT
If Tim Ream ever has a chance of finding his way back into the national team, it starts with regular appearances for Bolton.
Ream failed to make Wanderers starting 11 last weekend as Bolton opened the English Championship with a worthy 1-1 draw at Burnley. The former New York Red Bull did, however, get into Dougie Freedman’s team for a 3-1 win at Shrewsbury in a Capital One Cup match on Wednesday.
Bolton is on to the Capital One Cup’s second round; the draw is Thursday afternoon in England.
All of Wednesday’s results in England’s undercard tournament – a distant second to the FA Cup, that is – are here.
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 1
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 24
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6