Aug 12, 2013, 2:30 PM EDT
Fans of the beautiful game,
It’s been a long summer patiently waiting for the Premier League season to start.
But later this week, it’s here. (Yes!)
On behalf of the lovely folks at ProSoccerTalk, let’s take a look at what’s coming your way.
As you likely know, this Premier League season will be the first-time that you can watch every game live, via the NBC Sports Group’s Live Extra platform.
And with the broadcast commitment to the 2013-14 PL season and beyond, we have lots of exciting and expansive content heading to ProSoccerTalk.
Expect highlights, recaps, reaction and expert analysis from our wonderful team of PST writers. We will have a presence across the stadiums in the Premier League and also work closely with the well-known faces of NBC Sports’ Broadcast team to bring you the best coverage. (MLS fans, don’t fret – there won’t be a drop in MLS coverage. The Premier League just means more soccer coverage overall.)
That said, PST’s readers are the ones who’ve been here along the way with us so far. You’ve seen us grow, while your comments and feedback help us improve. So please keep commenting on the stories and help us keep improving as the MLS season comes to a climax and the PL season is in full-flow.
From Portland to Sunderland, Houston to Manchester and LA to London, your views matter to us.
We’re working hard behind the scenes to pump out the best content possible on the Premier League, MLS, US national team and all the other news from the global game we all love and care about so much.
Stay tuned to NBC Sports and log onto ProSoccerTalk for the start of the Premier League and beyond, it’s going to be one heck of a ride.
Let the games begin.
Yours in soccer,
Lead writer and editorial manager of ProSoccerTalk
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1