Aug 14, 2013, 4:22 PM EDT
I can’t quite decide whether this Portland Timbers video, an ode to their fans, is merely great … or if it is truly awesome.
Either way, it’s worth checking out. I messaged Timbers owner Merritt Paulson (who was also clearly impressed, judging by his Twitter fawning) to ask where the song came from? It sounds like it might be some age-old folk ballad.
But Paulson said it was written in house and performed by a local artist – all of which makes it that much better.
Cheers to you, Timbers. Well done.
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2
- Report: Mix Diskerud targeted by New York City FC 3
- Manchester United have two transfer deals provisionally in place – Cavani, Shaw, Fabregas all on radar 0