Aug 16, 2013, 2:35 PM EST
The first weekend of the Premier League starts tomorrow.
Excitement levels are through the roof across the world as the 2013-14 PL season promises to be the most exciting in the league’s history.
And you can watch every single second of every single game live via NBC Sports Group platforms.
Below is where and when you can watch every game in Week 1, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game.
And via you TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. We will have a post explaining all that later, but for more information on Premier League Extra Time click this link. You can also watch every game live on the internet or on your phone via NBC Sports Live Extra.
We also have all the information on Match of the Day, Match of the Day 2 and Premier League Goal Zone, so check out all of that info below.
So folks, sit tight, here’s where it all begins. We have some 10 scintillating matches coming up exclusively across all of our channels. Here is the TV schedule for the opening weekend of the Barclays Premier League.
7:45 am EST: Liverpool v. Stoke (Anfield) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Arsenal v. Aston Villa (Emirates) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Norwich City v. Everton (Carrow Road) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Sunderland v. Fulham (Stadium of Light) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Bromwich Albion v. Southampton (The Hawthorns) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Ham United v. Cardiff City (Upton Park) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City v. Manchester United (Liberty Stadium) *NBC
8:30am EST: Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur (Selhurst Park) *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Chelsea v. Hull City (Stamford Bridge) *NBCSN
3:00pm: Manchester City v. Newcastle United (Etihad Stadium) *NBCSN
For full schedules of the matches going forward, bookmark this link.
In addition to all the live action, NBC Sports will air pre-match, halftime and post-match studio shows.
Then on Saturday night at 11:00pm EST (set your DVRs), NBCSN will roll out its Match of the Day show, a two hour program featuring cut-down highlights of all the games, studio analysis and soundbites from players and managers across the league.
Immediately following the matches on Sunday, NBCSN will feature Barclays Premier League Goal Zone showing all the best goals from Saturday and Sunday. Then at 11:00 pm EST on Sunday, check out the Match of the Day 2 show for 90 more minutes of highlights, analysis and interviews.
Premier League Coverage and Video Highlights
Throughout the season Pro Soccer Talk will provide one-stop shopping for all your Premier League news, highlights and analysis. We will be posting all video highlights of the matches, which can also be found here. The only catch is that per Premier League rules, highlights will not be released until early evening on the day of a match.
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie faces lengthy spell out 0
- Behind the Brazuca: NBC’s extensive research hints less “knuckle-ball” in Brazil, NASA agrees 1
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 3
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park