Aug 16, 2013, 2:35 PM EDT
The first weekend of the Premier League starts tomorrow.
Excitement levels are through the roof across the world as the 2013-14 PL season promises to be the most exciting in the league’s history.
And you can watch every single second of every single game live via NBC Sports Group platforms.
Below is where and when you can watch every game in Week 1, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game.
And via you TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time. We will have a post explaining all that later, but for more information on Premier League Extra Time click this link. You can also watch every game live on the internet or on your phone via NBC Sports Live Extra.
We also have all the information on Match of the Day, Match of the Day 2 and Premier League Goal Zone, so check out all of that info below.
So folks, sit tight, here’s where it all begins. We have some 10 scintillating matches coming up exclusively across all of our channels. Here is the TV schedule for the opening weekend of the Barclays Premier League.
7:45 am EST: Liverpool v. Stoke (Anfield) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Arsenal v. Aston Villa (Emirates) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Norwich City v. Everton (Carrow Road) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Sunderland v. Fulham (Stadium of Light) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Bromwich Albion v. Southampton (The Hawthorns) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Ham United v. Cardiff City (Upton Park) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City v. Manchester United (Liberty Stadium) *NBC
8:30am EST: Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur (Selhurst Park) *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Chelsea v. Hull City (Stamford Bridge) *NBCSN
3:00pm: Manchester City v. Newcastle United (Etihad Stadium) *NBCSN
For full schedules of the matches going forward, bookmark this link.
In addition to all the live action, NBC Sports will air pre-match, halftime and post-match studio shows.
Then on Saturday night at 11:00pm EST (set your DVRs), NBCSN will roll out its Match of the Day show, a two hour program featuring cut-down highlights of all the games, studio analysis and soundbites from players and managers across the league.
Immediately following the matches on Sunday, NBCSN will feature Barclays Premier League Goal Zone showing all the best goals from Saturday and Sunday. Then at 11:00 pm EST on Sunday, check out the Match of the Day 2 show for 90 more minutes of highlights, analysis and interviews.
Premier League Coverage and Video Highlights
Throughout the season Pro Soccer Talk will provide one-stop shopping for all your Premier League news, highlights and analysis. We will be posting all video highlights of the matches, which can also be found here. The only catch is that per Premier League rules, highlights will not be released until early evening on the day of a match.
- What a photo: Lazio plays to near-empty Stadio Olimpico as fans protest club president 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Boyd and Johannsson shine again 1
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 1
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 5
- Will Johnson: We Weren't all Quite at the Races
- Owners Legal Issues Have Caught Up to Queretaro
- Juventus Prove They Know how to Win Despite Weak Performance Against Fiore
- Liverpool is Ready to Spend $100 Million in Summer Transfers
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear