Premier League highlights from Saturday’s openers (video)

Aug 17, 2013, 8:39 PM EDT

From Daniel Sturridge’s opener in Liverpool’s win – the first Premier League goal of the long 2013-14 campaign – to David Moyes’ first win with Manchester United, to the stunner at the Emirates to Fulham’s big day up north at the Stadium of Light, all the moving pictures are here:

Or, if you prefer to watch the highlights from each individual game, we have you covered. Just scroll down.

Swansea-Manchester United

Norwich City-Everton

West Bromwich Albion-Southampton

West Ham United-Cardiff City

Arsenal-Aston Villa

Sunderland-Fulham

Liverpool-Stoke City

1. mrpaisley - Aug 17, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Have yet to get one of these videos to work

2. waltersstephen - Aug 17, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I have been trying to watch on my I Pad, none of the videos work!! I did manage to get one to open and I saw an ad but then the app closed down!! Not a good start!

3. brunotheaffablecynic - Aug 17, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Videos played fine on my end except for an occasional hiccup with the streaming…

4. footballer4ever - Aug 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I experience video streaming issues on my android, but rarely on my iphone.

5. curleeq - Aug 18, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Played fine on Win7 desktop using IE10, except for a bit of buffering.

But it sure would be nice to be able to watch in full screen mode.

• curleeq - Aug 18, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Sorry, I found the full screen button. It was tiny.

Lots of buffering this time through.

6. graeme39 - Aug 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM

What a load of crap
    Finally the site says the videos are not available !!

7. bluetoffee316 - Aug 18, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Worked mostly fine for me, on a Macbook Air and Wifi. Some buffering hiccups and it would be nice to be able to press pause and get it to buffer up a little.

Hopefully NBC and the providers will get this all sorted pretty quickly; there’s a lot of confusion about which cable/sat provider is offering Extra Time and / or Sports Extra, I think there needs to be some rethink about a more standard offering. Would also be nice to be able to just pay for NBC channels online; I really don’t want to have to get Cable/Sat just for this; Fox Soccer 2 Go worked great for me and I miss it already. Don’t abandon the soccer core that wants for nothing else …

8. eroc3927 - Aug 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM

NBC you need to have a nightly soccer highlight review show. This ManCity game that you broadcast today, I will not be able to watch any highlights tonight. Also, you need to make fans post their comments using facebook, twitter or google. This wordpress stuff that you are forcing people to use is rubbish. Fans should be able to just post using their social media accounts.

Week 8: Saturday PL recap