Aug 17, 2013, 10:55 AM EDT
In the opening weekend of the Premier League season, here’s what is going around the grounds in England.
Goals, penalties and controversial decisions have already taken place.
The PL is officially back.
There has been plenty of great action in all of the 10am ET games, so make sure you tune in to watch the second half live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Arsenal 1-1 Aston Villa (Watch the second half live here)
Norwich City 0-0 Everton (Watch the second half live here)
A tense affair at Carrow Road, as both teams feel their way into the season. Everton went close through Steven Pienaar, while Norwich rarely threatened.
Sunderland 0-0 Fulham (Watch the second half live here)
Another tight game at the Stadium of Light as the home side were thwarted by Fulham’s new goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg, who made a string of fine saves.
West Brom 0-0 Southampton (Watch the second half live here)
West Ham United 1-0 Cardiff City (Watch the second half live here)
Joe Cole strikes after 12 minutes but newly promoted Cardiff City come into the game more as HT approaches. Can the Welsh side score in the second half?
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 2
- Three Liverpool players on PFA Player of the Year shortlist 0