Aug 17, 2013, 10:55 AM EST
In the opening weekend of the Premier League season, here’s what is going around the grounds in England.
Goals, penalties and controversial decisions have already taken place.
The PL is officially back.
There has been plenty of great action in all of the 10am ET games, so make sure you tune in to watch the second half live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Arsenal 1-1 Aston Villa (Watch the second half live here)
Norwich City 0-0 Everton (Watch the second half live here)
A tense affair at Carrow Road, as both teams feel their way into the season. Everton went close through Steven Pienaar, while Norwich rarely threatened.
Sunderland 0-0 Fulham (Watch the second half live here)
Another tight game at the Stadium of Light as the home side were thwarted by Fulham’s new goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg, who made a string of fine saves.
West Brom 0-0 Southampton (Watch the second half live here)
West Ham United 1-0 Cardiff City (Watch the second half live here)
Joe Cole strikes after 12 minutes but newly promoted Cardiff City come into the game more as HT approaches. Can the Welsh side score in the second half?
- LIVE – Champions League: Arsenal host Dortmund, Liverpool face Ludogorets 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0