Aug 17, 2013, 6:46 AM EST
Starting off today at 7:45am ET on NBC Sports Network with Liverpool vs. Stoke City the 2013-14 Premier League season begins on NBC Sports.
But in case you can’t be in front of a TV, you can watch every single Premier League game live online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available at the App Store and Google Play).
You can watch all of the games below on NBC Sports Live Extra.
7:45 am EST: Liverpool v. Stoke (Anfield) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Arsenal v. Aston Villa (Emirates) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Norwich City v. Everton (Carrow Road) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Sunderland v. Fulham (Stadium of Light) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Bromwich Albion v. Southampton (The Hawthorns) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Ham United v. Cardiff City (Upton Park) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City v. Manchester United (Liberty Stadium) *NBC
Premier League games are just part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: Formula One, the National Hockey League, IZOD IndyCar Series races, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City 3
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off
- Away-Goal Rule is the Novelty for this Year's MLS Playoffs
- Barrett Nails Last Minute Goal for Seattle 1-0 Victory
- Three Things: Chelsea 4-0 Spurs
- FIFA Fines Argentine Clubs for Fake Transfers
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact
- Top Four Serie A Teams to Meet in Couple of Crucial Encounters
- Liverpool Eyeing Valencia Midfielder Dani Parejo