Aug 18, 2013, 4:53 PM EST
Few Premier League fans experienced an opening weekend roller coaster like those around Anfield, with the Reds claiming a first half lead, hinting they would relinquish shortly before full-time, only to see a goalkeeper making his Liverpool debut salvage full points for his new club.
You’ve read the reports and watched the highlights. Now experience that roller coaster with the fans in an around Anfield, as footage from Liverpool shows you what it was like to be on site as Simon Mignolet‘s driving save on Stoke City’s Jonathan Walters preserved an opening day victory.
Liverpool versus Stoke was the opening match of this weekend’s Premier League coverage on NBC Sports. Next weekend’s slate begins Saturday at Craven Cottage, with the pre-game show for a London derby between Fulham and Arsenal beginning at 7:00 a.m. Eastern on NBCSN.
Liverpool will be part of next Saturday’s match on NBC, their visit to Birmingham to take on Aston Villa kicking off at 12:30 p.m. Eastern. Stoke City will look for their first points of the season against visiting Crystal Palace (Saturday, 10:00 a.m. Eastern, Premier League Extra Time).
- Venue Guide: Check out where the USA will play at 2014 World Cup in Brazil 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Everton flying, Manchester United nosedive – Week 14-15 1
- Three 2014 World Cup dark horses across three continents 1
- UEFA Champions League preview: Arsenal, Chelsea look to close out groups 0
- New York City FC names Jason Kreis its first coach 5
- UEFA Champions League recap: Man United, Bayern join Real, PSG as group winners 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"