Aug 18, 2013, 11:59 AM EDT
In his return to Chelsea after a five-year hiatus, Jose Mourinho expresses his extreme gratitude and high hopes for the new season and believes if everything falls right, this Chelsea team can be unstoppable.
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 0
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 Vancouver Whitecaps (video) 0
- MLS Snapshot: Orlando City SC 5-2 Columbus Crew SC (video) 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 6-4 Real Salt Lake (video) 0
- Premier League friendly roundup: Man City lose in Germany, Liverpool win in Finland 0
- Brendan Rodgers says $50 million for Christian Benteke was a bargain 0