Aug 22, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Nothing better than a golazo video during the lunch break.
This one comes from 24 year old Everton Ribeiro of Cruzeiro, who blazes down the right side of the pitch, works a clever one-two with his teammate before flicking the ball over a helpless Flamengo defender and smashing it into the top corner.
The goal handed Cruzeiro a crucial 2-1 victory over Flamengo during the first leg of the Copa Brazil on Wednesday.
Willian opened the scoring for Cruzeiro in the first half before Ribeiro’s 51st minute masterpiece sealed the deal.
- USMNT vs Switzerland preview: Last time they met, Michael Bradley scored the winner with a full head of hair 0
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 4 0
- NWSL mega deal sends Sydney Leroux Dwyer to WNY for rights to Abby Wambach 1
- Prolific U.S. U-17 striker chooses club home in NASL 2
- How will the USMNT line up against Switzerland? 3
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 1