Aug 22, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Nothing better than a golazo video during the lunch break.
This one comes from 24 year old Everton Ribeiro of Cruzeiro, who blazes down the right side of the pitch, works a clever one-two with his teammate before flicking the ball over a helpless Flamengo defender and smashing it into the top corner.
The goal handed Cruzeiro a crucial 2-1 victory over Flamengo during the first leg of the Copa Brazil on Wednesday.
Willian opened the scoring for Cruzeiro in the first half before Ribeiro’s 51st minute masterpiece sealed the deal.
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2
- Malky Mackay and Iain Moody investigated by FA for ‘sexist, racist and homophobic’ text messages while at Cardiff City 4
- Liverpool and AC Milan in talks over deal for Mario Balotelli 5
- Atlanta’s new MLS franchise has already sold 14,000 season tickets 9
- No signings in 2015: Barcelona’s transfer ban upheld, FIFA rejects appeal 3