Aug 22, 2013, 1:00 PM EST
Nothing better than a golazo video during the lunch break.
This one comes from 24 year old Everton Ribeiro of Cruzeiro, who blazes down the right side of the pitch, works a clever one-two with his teammate before flicking the ball over a helpless Flamengo defender and smashing it into the top corner.
The goal handed Cruzeiro a crucial 2-1 victory over Flamengo during the first leg of the Copa Brazil on Wednesday.
Willian opened the scoring for Cruzeiro in the first half before Ribeiro’s 51st minute masterpiece sealed the deal.
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1