Aug 22, 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
Nothing better than a golazo video during the lunch break.
This one comes from 24 year old Everton Ribeiro of Cruzeiro, who blazes down the right side of the pitch, works a clever one-two with his teammate before flicking the ball over a helpless Flamengo defender and smashing it into the top corner.
The goal handed Cruzeiro a crucial 2-1 victory over Flamengo during the first leg of the Copa Brazil on Wednesday.
Willian opened the scoring for Cruzeiro in the first half before Ribeiro’s 51st minute masterpiece sealed the deal.
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 4
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3