Aug 24, 2013, 1:46 AM EDT
For you MLS fans who, while our new Premier League videos were going up last weekend, asked for similar video content for your favorite league, here you go – an MLS video that rivals anything we’ve put up in the last few weeks from the BPL.
It’s hard to imagine a better week to do this, either. Between Robbie Keane’s hat trick, Juan Agudelo’s goal in New England, and the great saves (real and imaginary), there were a number of bests from Week 25 of the MLS season. There was also Gilles Barnes’ nylon-burner in Houston, Federico Higuain being, well, Federico Higuain, and a couple of run-ins that showed as how (and how not to) spark an MLS bromance.
And as for worsts, we’ll leave that to the video. As we get the new MLS week underway, here’s a quick look back at the week that was in Major League Soccer.
- Lessons from 2010 say U.S. squad as much about opportunity, circumstances as youth 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Familiar faces jostle for the top spot – Week 1 1
- U.S. roster for Czech Republic: Quick look at some of the newer names 2
- Plenty of surprises in US national team roster for Czech Republic friendly 1
- Analysis: Arsenal, Manchester City handed tough Champions League draw 0
- Full draw: European giants collide as UEFA Champions League groups set 7