Aug 24, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
Here’s a brief roundup from around the grounds in England, as Week 2 of the Premier League is in full flow.
We’ve already seen goals, penalties, red cards and plenty of thrilling action, so why not tune in for the second half of these games.
Well… what are you waiting for? Watch every single Premier League game live this weekend via NBC Sports Live Extra.
Everton vs. West Brom (Watch the second half live)
Solid yet unspectacular at Goodison Park. Roberto Martinez‘ men have yet to get going in front of the home crowd. Can Everton grab their seventh-straight home win? 0-0 so far at Everton.
Newcastle vs. West Ham (Watch the second half live)
Both teams cancelled each other out in the first half as West Ham came close on two occasion through Winston Reid and Stewart Downing. Can Alan Pardew‘s Newcastle come roaring back in the second half? Still 0-0 at St. James’ Park.
Hull City vs. Norwich (Watch the second half live)
Hull City took the lead midway through the first half as Yannick Sagbo got himself into a dangerous position and Michael Turner panicked, bringing down the Ivorian. Robbie Brady scored the spot kick after 22 minutes but just 5 minutes later Sagbo was sent off for violent conduct. Can Hull hold onto their 1-0 lead with 10-men?
Stoke City vs. Crystal Palace (Watch the second half live)
Ian Holloway’s newly promoted Crystal Palace side took a first half lead through new signing Marouane Chamakh. The former Arsenal attacker scored in his first start for the Eagles but Stoke have been looking strong ever since. Still 1-0 to Palace at half time.
Southampton vs. Sunderland (Watch the second half live)
It was a dream start for Paolo Di Canio‘s side down at St. Mary’s as Italian international Emanuele Giaccherini rose highest to head home after just 2 minutes for his first Sunderland goal. The Saints thought they’d equalized but Jay Rodriguez‘ effort was ruled out for offside. Can Pochettino’s men turn things around after going in 1-0 down at the half?
- WATCH: PST Extra – Will Everton upset Arsenal? Can Man United bounce back vs. Newcastle? 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: Sunderland and Everton to upset odds 3
- Kyle Martino chats Andre Villas-Boas drama and Premier League parity 0
- Mike Magee Wins 2013 MLS Most Valuable Player Award 5
- USA fear toughest ever World Cup draw but relish chance to make history 5
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 3
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 4
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 4
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- World Cup Draw: United States in Pot Three (11)