Aug 24, 2013, 6:05 AM EST
On Saturday, week 2 of the Premier League season continues with Fulham vs. Arsenal the first game at 7:45am ET, live on NBCSN. At 10am ET Southampton vs. Sunderland is live on NBCSN, then Aston Villa host Liverpool at 12:30pm ET on NBC.
But in case you can’t be in front of a TV, you can watch every single Premier League game live online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available at the App Store and Google Play).
You can watch all of the games below on NBC Sports Live Extra.
7:45 am EST: Fulham v. Arsenal (Craven Cottage) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Southampton v. Sunderland (St. Mary’s) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Newcastle v. West Ham United (St. James’ Park) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Everton v. West Brom (Goodison Park) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Hull City v. Norwich City (KC Stadium) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Stoke City v. Crystal Palace (Britannia Stadium) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Aston Villa v. Liverpool (Villa Park) *NBC
Premier League games are just part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: Formula One, the National Hockey League, IZOD IndyCar Series races, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 2
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 1
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 4
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (14)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park