Watch Premier League on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 2

Aug 24, 2013, 6:05 AM EDT

On Saturday, week 2 of the Premier League season continues with Fulham vs. Arsenal the first game at 7:45am ET, live on NBCSN. At 10am ET Southampton vs. Sunderland is live on NBCSN, then Aston Villa host Liverpool at 12:30pm ET on NBC.

But in case you can’t be in front of a TV, you can watch every single Premier League game live online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.

Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available at the App Store and Google Play).

You can watch all of the games below on NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday’s matches
7:45 am EST: Fulham v. Arsenal (Craven Cottage) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Southampton v. Sunderland (St. Mary’s) *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Newcastle v. West Ham United (St. James’ Park) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Everton v. West Brom (Goodison Park) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Hull City v. Norwich City (KC Stadium) *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Stoke City v. Crystal Palace (Britannia Stadium) *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Aston Villa v. Liverpool (Villa Park) *NBC

Premier League games are just part of the programming shown on NBC Sports Live Extra, which also features the rest of NBCSN’s live-event roster: Formula One, the National Hockey League, IZOD IndyCar Series races, Major League Soccer, horse racing’s Triple Crown, and more.

1. jerichowhiskey - Aug 24, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Time Warner Cable not having an agreement in place is a glaring disadvantage for some people, unfortunately.

• slyn22 - Aug 25, 2013 at 2:03 PM

If you can, dump TWC. It’s seems they are dropping the ball left and right. They don’t have an agreement in place with CBS either (in some markets, including NYC, where I live).

2. footballer4ever - Aug 24, 2013 at 9:53 AM

@jerichowhiskey. Definitely it is a disadvantage, but have you contacted them about it? The afvantage you have , if possible, is that you can cancel them and choose to go with another cable provider that does offer it. Good luck!

• coldfusion13 - Aug 24, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hey football4ever, are you on the payroll, or just a misguided apologist? My program guide shows one EPL match today, sandwiched into a busy schedule of F1 qualifying, motocross and yachting. Oh, and for late night, instead of replays of the matches NBC didn’t show, we get infomercials for John Denver and Bob Dylan collections. Way to go after that young audience, NBC. I just watched a lively Bundesliga match on GolTV. Later, I’ll watch La Liga and Serie A games on BeInSport. I’m out of here.

3. mattdujour - Aug 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

My network does not carry the extra matches. I tried today to view the Newcastle West Ham game on replay. Unfortunately the home page for Live Extra immediately gave away the score and didn’t even have the match on replay.

Fox used to allow you access to the replays of games later in the day. Is there any plan to allow streaming of matches online? Otherwise most of the West Coast viewers can only watch live, which is as early as 5am here.

The coverage is spectacular, but we desperately need access to the games online in replay form

4. thefourthreichl - Aug 25, 2013 at 5:27 PM

I literally couldn’t agree with ColdFusion anymore. NBC is dropping the ball big time. They need to be replaying the games we cannot watch live because as of right now I am missing Fox Soccer big time. I used to get 8+ games each weekend. Now I get a whopping 4. Way to ruin my weekends NBC.

5. Mancha Contributor - Aug 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM

why havnt you put the games on demand online? you are doing such a good job otherwise, how could you pull a Buckner on that one?

6. enrightnyc - Aug 26, 2013 at 3:30 PM

App doesn’t work for me. I typed in my correct username and password (Verizon) and it didn’t take

7. jimmyglynnphotography - Sep 3, 2013 at 2:59 PM

All I can say is thank god I’m not paying extra for this disaster.

8. jeandchery - Sep 5, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Please upload more full replays! You have promised us more on demand replays since the beginning of the season and it’s been over 3 weeks. This is getting so frustrating!

9. shadowking1 - Sep 12, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Where the hell are on demand replays? What’s the point of boasting about making ALL the matches available when you can only watch one live match at a time???? And a bunch of us can’t even watch these because of the school soccer season being underway on weekend mornings!

Furthermore, the bloody highlights give away the game outcomes in their damned titles! My weekend of soccer is down the crapper! No wonder the soccer dominant countries snicker at us – this shows that major networks don’t care as much about soccer as they do about killing fish and small animals which go on pretty much all weekend! (Sorry, mean no offense to lovers of these programs – I am just so frustrated!!!)

ESPN (or Fox) please save us soccer fans……PLEASE!

• shadowking1 - Sep 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM

However, I do want to mention that making ALL PL games available is amazing – kudos to NBC for this. But what’s the point? With my other commitments on weekend mornings (I’m sure I’m not alone), I’d be lucky if I get to see one match.

Top five PL goals, Week 1