Aug 25, 2013, 7:20 AM EST
If you happened to miss NBC’s coverage of Liverpool vs. Aston Villa yesterday, don’t worry, we have you covered at ProSoccerTalk.
Arlo White and his production team were on site to cover the end-to-end game at Villa Park, as Brendan Rodgers‘ Liverpool side looked to make it two straight wins to start the season for the first-time since 2008.
See how the Villans fared in their third tough test of the season, as the free-flowing Reds came to Birmingham.
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie faces lengthy spell out 0
- Behind the Brazuca: NBC’s extensive research hints less “knuckle-ball” in Brazil, NASA agrees 1
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 3
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)