Aug 29, 2013, 6:15 PM EST
Every day between now and the end of the European transfer window, we’ll detail every remarkable signing in our Done Deal report. On Thursday, a couple of bigger names moved clubs, perhaps signaling that teams are finally getting down to business as the window begins to close.
• Chelsea completed a deal to take Samuel Eto’o (pictured) to Stamford Bridge from Russian once-superclub Anzhi Makhachkala. The Cameroonian signed a one-year contract. (Chelsea FC)
• Across town, Arsenal finally made a move, bringing Mathieu Flamini from AC Milan on a free transfer. Flamini had been training with the Gunners after his contract in Italy expired at the end of last season. (Arsenal FC)
• Turkish striker Burak Yilmaz has moved from Galatasaray to S.S. Lazio in Serie A. (Gazzetta dello Sport)
• Dinamo Moscow bought three more players from Anzhi Makhachkala: goalkeeper Vladimir Gabulov, defender Christopher Samba and winger Alexei Ionov. Dinamo continues to be the biggest buyer of Anzhi players, having already signed three others earlier this month. (R-Sport)
• AS Roma completed two big deals, signing Adem Ljajić from Fiorentina in a deal officially worth €11 million and up to €4 million additional conditional bonuses (AS Roma) and selling Erik Lamela to Tottenham Hotspur for €30 million and up to €5 million in bonus fees (AS Roma).
• Morten Gamst Pedersen, at Blackburn Rovers since their days in the Premier League, moved to Kardemir Karabükspor in the Turkish Süper Lig. (BBC Sport)
- West Ham United 1-3 Crystal Palace: Eagles win fiery London derby 1
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Sunderland (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 27 0
- Odell Beckham Jr. appears on TV show in England, reveals former dream was to be a pro soccer player 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Everton, Man United, Man City, Stoke 0
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 1