Aug 29, 2013, 7:35 AM EST
First, I Was There took us to Anfield where we were provided an insider’s look at the opening day atmosphere of The Kop during Liverpool’s 1-0 victory over Stoke City.
Last week, the excitement continued when we traveled to Craven Cottage to take in Arsenal’s rain-soaked 3-1 victory over Fulham from different fan angles throughout the stadium.
In the latest version of the short-form series we get a taste of something a bit different as one of the most iconic songs in English football, When the Spurs go marching in, is belted out by Tottenham supporters from their homes, pubs and seats at White Hart Lane. Versions of the song are sung by fans of various Premier League clubs, including Southampton (“When the Saints Go Marching In”) and Liverpool (“When the Reds Go Marching In”).
- UEFA rules set up Arsenal, Manchester City for tough Champions League Round of 16 draws 0
- No, the South Florida team will NOT be “Miami Beckham United;” plus the MLS news roundup for Dec. 11 0
- UEFA Champions League recap: Barça, Chelsea, Dortmund claim groups; Arsenal through; Juve out 0
- Demba Ba’s goal enough to give Chelsea 1-0 Champions League win, first place in Group E 0
- Neymar’s first three Champions League goals see Barcelona to 6-1 win, top of Group H 0
- Arsenal advance in Champions League, but Napoli out despite win 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- MLS commissioner Don Garber to ESPN: “no chance” Chivas USA to be contracted or moved (14)
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"