Aug 29, 2013, 7:35 AM EDT
First, I Was There took us to Anfield where we were provided an insider’s look at the opening day atmosphere of The Kop during Liverpool’s 1-0 victory over Stoke City.
Last week, the excitement continued when we traveled to Craven Cottage to take in Arsenal’s rain-soaked 3-1 victory over Fulham from different fan angles throughout the stadium.
In the latest version of the short-form series we get a taste of something a bit different as one of the most iconic songs in English football, When the Spurs go marching in, is belted out by Tottenham supporters from their homes, pubs and seats at White Hart Lane. Versions of the song are sung by fans of various Premier League clubs, including Southampton (“When the Saints Go Marching In”) and Liverpool (“When the Reds Go Marching In”).
- Burnley 0-1 Leicester City: Foxes move out of drop zone, send Clarets bottom! 0
- Southampton 2-2 Tottenham Hotspur: Visitors twice come back from Pelle goals 0
- Watch Live: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 34 0
- Watch Live: Southampton vs. Tottenham Hotspur (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Premier League Preview: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool 0