Aug 30, 2013, 6:54 PM EST
Saturday’s action in the Premier League sees Hull City’s visit to Manchester City (7:45 a.m. Eastern, NBCSN) kickoff a six-match set, one that includes four 10:00 a.m. Eastern games ahead of the day’s final match, Sunderland’s visit to Crystal Palace (12:30 p.m. Eastern, NBC).
Among the day’s other matches, Everton’s visit to Cardiff stands out. The Bluebirds are coming off their first Premier League win, their three-goal second half giving them an upset over visiting Manchester City. Everton, though they’ve drawn both of their games, have held more possession than any team in the Premier League, with new manager Roberto Martínez‘s approach shining through early in his tenure at Goodison Park.
Here’s a look at all six of the day’s matches (all of which are available online via Premier League Extra Time), with Southampton’s visit to Carrow Road giving Mauricio Pochettino‘s side a chance to claim first place from Chelsea, should the Saints post a big win over Norwich City.
- VIDEO: PST Extra examines huge top four showdowns in Premier League 0
- Huge blow for Arsenal as Jack Wilshere is out for three months 0
- Bob Bradley talks Stabaek, job offers, offseason plans and more 0
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 1
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 4
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3