Aug 30, 2013, 6:54 PM EDT
Saturday’s action in the Premier League sees Hull City’s visit to Manchester City (7:45 a.m. Eastern, NBCSN) kickoff a six-match set, one that includes four 10:00 a.m. Eastern games ahead of the day’s final match, Sunderland’s visit to Crystal Palace (12:30 p.m. Eastern, NBC).
Among the day’s other matches, Everton’s visit to Cardiff stands out. The Bluebirds are coming off their first Premier League win, their three-goal second half giving them an upset over visiting Manchester City. Everton, though they’ve drawn both of their games, have held more possession than any team in the Premier League, with new manager Roberto Martínez‘s approach shining through early in his tenure at Goodison Park.
Here’s a look at all six of the day’s matches (all of which are available online via Premier League Extra Time), with Southampton’s visit to Carrow Road giving Mauricio Pochettino‘s side a chance to claim first place from Chelsea, should the Saints post a big win over Norwich City.
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 0
- Teams confirm Dejan Lovren completes transfer from Southampton to Liverpool 0
- Loïc Rémy fails medical, move to Liverpool is off 5
- Ángel Di María approaching Paris Saint-Germain move 0
- Personal terms all that separates Griezmann from $40 million move to Atlético Madrid 0
- Manuel Pellegrini talks title ambitions, Manchester City vs. AC Milan, US tour 1