Aug 31, 2013, 7:29 AM EST
The team news is in as Manchester City host Hull (7:45am ET, watch live on NBCSN and via NBC Sports Live Extra) in the early kick off on Saturday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has made two changes to the starting lineup that lost to Cardiff City 3-2 last week, with Aleksander Kolarov and Matija Nastasic coming in for Gael Clichy and Javi Garcia.
New signings from Fiorentina, Stevan Jovetic, is on the bench and could make his City debut.
For the visitors, Steve Bruce has made just one change from the team that beat Norwich City. That was self-inflicted as Danny Graham, signed from Sunderland, comes in to replace the suspended Yannick Sagbo.
Expect the Citizens to dominate possession but can Hull grab something from their trip to the Etihad? Watch it all live here on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Will City get back to winning ways or is another shock defeat on the way? Let us know.
Hull City: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Livermore, Huddlestone, Koren, Aluko, Brady, Graham. Subs: Rosenior, Bruce, Meyler, McShane, Boyd, Harper, Quinn.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1