Aug 31, 2013, 7:29 AM EDT
The team news is in as Manchester City host Hull (7:45am ET, watch live on NBCSN and via NBC Sports Live Extra) in the early kick off on Saturday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has made two changes to the starting lineup that lost to Cardiff City 3-2 last week, with Aleksander Kolarov and Matija Nastasic coming in for Gael Clichy and Javi Garcia.
New signings from Fiorentina, Stevan Jovetic, is on the bench and could make his City debut.
For the visitors, Steve Bruce has made just one change from the team that beat Norwich City. That was self-inflicted as Danny Graham, signed from Sunderland, comes in to replace the suspended Yannick Sagbo.
Expect the Citizens to dominate possession but can Hull grab something from their trip to the Etihad? Watch it all live here on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Will City get back to winning ways or is another shock defeat on the way? Let us know.
Hull City: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Livermore, Huddlestone, Koren, Aluko, Brady, Graham. Subs: Rosenior, Bruce, Meyler, McShane, Boyd, Harper, Quinn.
- Report: Robin van Persie agrees to personal terms with Fenerbahce 0
- Copa America Final preview: Argentina looks for first title since 1993 against hosts Chile 0
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: KPB to Orlando City, Liverpool in for Brazilian teen 3
- Klinsmann on USMNT’s win over Guatemala: “I’m not happy with that performance” 3
- 2011 Women’s World Cup final loss still burns in Abby Wambach’s memory 1
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Guatemala 5