Aug 31, 2013, 7:29 AM EDT
The team news is in as Manchester City host Hull (7:45am ET, watch live on NBCSN and via NBC Sports Live Extra) in the early kick off on Saturday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has made two changes to the starting lineup that lost to Cardiff City 3-2 last week, with Aleksander Kolarov and Matija Nastasic coming in for Gael Clichy and Javi Garcia.
New signings from Fiorentina, Stevan Jovetic, is on the bench and could make his City debut.
For the visitors, Steve Bruce has made just one change from the team that beat Norwich City. That was self-inflicted as Danny Graham, signed from Sunderland, comes in to replace the suspended Yannick Sagbo.
Expect the Citizens to dominate possession but can Hull grab something from their trip to the Etihad? Watch it all live here on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Will City get back to winning ways or is another shock defeat on the way? Let us know.
Hull City: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Livermore, Huddlestone, Koren, Aluko, Brady, Graham. Subs: Rosenior, Bruce, Meyler, McShane, Boyd, Harper, Quinn.
- Report: FA to overhaul work permit rules to cut down on non-EU players 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 4
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0
- Premier League player of month on pace for 67 goals (video) 0
- Open Cup final preview: Is a championship coming to Philly tonight? 0