Aug 31, 2013, 7:29 AM EDT
The team news is in as Manchester City host Hull (7:45am ET, watch live on NBCSN and via NBC Sports Live Extra) in the early kick off on Saturday.
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini has made two changes to the starting lineup that lost to Cardiff City 3-2 last week, with Aleksander Kolarov and Matija Nastasic coming in for Gael Clichy and Javi Garcia.
New signings from Fiorentina, Stevan Jovetic, is on the bench and could make his City debut.
For the visitors, Steve Bruce has made just one change from the team that beat Norwich City. That was self-inflicted as Danny Graham, signed from Sunderland, comes in to replace the suspended Yannick Sagbo.
Expect the Citizens to dominate possession but can Hull grab something from their trip to the Etihad? Watch it all live here on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Will City get back to winning ways or is another shock defeat on the way? Let us know.
Hull City: McGregor, Elmohamady, Chester, Davies, Figueroa, Livermore, Huddlestone, Koren, Aluko, Brady, Graham. Subs: Rosenior, Bruce, Meyler, McShane, Boyd, Harper, Quinn.
- Aston Villa 2-1 Liverpool: Gerrard denied fairytale ending as Villa stun Reds, reach FA Cup final 2
- Jose Mourinho: Chelsea had Manchester United’s stars “in our pockets.” Is he right? 0
- Manchester City 2-0 West Ham: Two first half goals put down poor Hammers 0
- Borussia Dortmund names Thomas Tuchel as Jurgen Klopp’s successor 0
- MLS roundup: Goals galore as Sounders, Crew SC, Galaxy cruise to three points 1
- MLS Snapshot: LA Galaxy 2-1 Sporting Kansas City 0