Aug 31, 2013, 8:34 AM EDT
Manchester City haven’t lost two Premier League games in a row since October 2010… But Hull obviously hadn’t heard that stat.
The Tigers impressed early on and did extremely well throughout the entire first half.
The 24-year-old striker was played in and only had Hart to beat but he scuffed his shot wide of the post as Man City were let off the hook.
Then on 11 minutes Danny Graham slotted in at the back post as Hull boss Steve Bruce celebrated… but his jubilation was premature as the offside flag was raised.
And the theme of the first half continued as Hull captain Robert Koren smashed a volley from the edge of the box just past the post after 15 minutes, as the Tigers started off impressively at the Etihad.
The teams went in 0-0 at half time with Hull letting the Citizens off the hook.
Can the Tigers grab a surprise win or draw at Man City? Watch the second half via NBC Sports Live Extra to find out.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire at San Jose Earthquakes (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 1
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1
- USMNT prospect Gedion Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 4
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 9