Aug 31, 2013, 8:34 AM EDT
Manchester City haven’t lost two Premier League games in a row since October 2010… But Hull obviously hadn’t heard that stat.
The Tigers impressed early on and did extremely well throughout the entire first half.
The 24-year-old striker was played in and only had Hart to beat but he scuffed his shot wide of the post as Man City were let off the hook.
Then on 11 minutes Danny Graham slotted in at the back post as Hull boss Steve Bruce celebrated… but his jubilation was premature as the offside flag was raised.
And the theme of the first half continued as Hull captain Robert Koren smashed a volley from the edge of the box just past the post after 15 minutes, as the Tigers started off impressively at the Etihad.
The teams went in 0-0 at half time with Hull letting the Citizens off the hook.
Can the Tigers grab a surprise win or draw at Man City? Watch the second half via NBC Sports Live Extra to find out.
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 0
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7
- Premier League Playback: Legendary Lampard strikes, United’s shambolic implosion 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: A Night of 1,000 Stars 0
- Report: Sami Khedira to seal $20 million Arsenal move in January 2