Sep 1, 2013, 8:33 AM EDT
It’s a story of two strikers for each side as West Brom host a strong Swansea City side.
Nicolas Anelka has returned after speculation he would retire altogether, and he is rewarded by manager Steve Clarke with the start, partly due to an injury to Matej Vydra suffered midweek in the Capital One Cup.
Clarke will also be starting life without ‘keeper Ben Foster after the shot-stopper suffered a stress fracture that could keep him out up to 12 weeks. Boaz Myhill takes his place, although even he is playing through a knock to his wrist.
On the other end, Wilfried Bony is now starting up front after playing the majority of this season so far from the bench. Bony, a new addition to the Swans this window from the Dutch Eredivisie, will look to get the first points of the season for Swansea which has been a bit disappointing through two matches.
- Premier League player of the week – Round 8 0
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 3
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0