Sep 6, 2013, 1:50 PM EST
Watch the highlights and relive all the drama from the last World Cup qualifying meeting between the US national team and Costa Rica back in March.
After Clint Dempsey‘s goal handed the US a controversial 1-0 victory during near whiteout conditions in Commerce City, Colorado, the Costa Rican players, management and governing body put in a formal complaint to FIFA about the snowy conditions the game was played in.
Those actions have added extra spice to an incredibly pivotal match down in San Jose tonight, you won’t want to miss it. USA vs. Costa Rica, Friday at 10pm ET live on BeIN sport.
All the buildup and reaction right here at ProSoccerTalk. Highlights from “Snowclasico” are below. Enjoy.
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 1
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top (video) 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes
- Players to Watch: Montreal Impact
- Ireland's Premier Division Season Kicks off