Sep 6, 2013, 1:50 PM EST
Watch the highlights and relive all the drama from the last World Cup qualifying meeting between the US national team and Costa Rica back in March.
After Clint Dempsey‘s goal handed the US a controversial 1-0 victory during near whiteout conditions in Commerce City, Colorado, the Costa Rican players, management and governing body put in a formal complaint to FIFA about the snowy conditions the game was played in.
Those actions have added extra spice to an incredibly pivotal match down in San Jose tonight, you won’t want to miss it. USA vs. Costa Rica, Friday at 10pm ET live on BeIN sport.
All the buildup and reaction right here at ProSoccerTalk. Highlights from “Snowclasico” are below. Enjoy.
- The Benny Feilhaber Conundrum: Has Peter Vermes finally solved the puzzle? 0
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 1
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 0
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Blues grab crucial away win as Hazard dazzles (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-0 Hull City: Bendtner and Ozil keep Gunners top (video) 0
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw 19
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (20)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (19)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (18)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (14)