Sep 9, 2013, 3:30 PM EST
Ahead of tomorrow’s massive World Cup qualifier in Columbus between the USA and Mexico, we take you back to the last time a WC qualifier played out between these two in Ohio.
It was a lot colder on February 11, 2009 than it will be tomorrow in central Ohio, but the atmosphere promises to be just as hostile as the U.S. know a win could seal their passage to the World Cup.
Michael Bradley was the USMNT hero last time out but with the AS Roma star out injured for this game, who will rise to the challenge in Columbus?
Watch below as the U.S. shutout Mexico in an exhilarating clash with El Tri. CONCACAF qualifying at its best.
- PST Extra: Relegation in focus ahead of six-pointer in Cardiff 0
- Major League Soccer Preview: An alternate view of the 2014 regular season 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Top four shuffle, as pivotal stretch arrives – Week 28 0
- Ranking the candidates for MLS’s next two expansion teams (after Don Garber’s Tuesday Q-and-A) 4
- MLS Season Preview: Ranking the top 10 midfielders 0
- U.S. Soccer confirms three-game send-off series ahead of 2014 World Cup 3
- Revs Notebook: Targeting Strikers, Imbongo's Reds & Fagundez's Left Foot
- Chicago Fire Players to Watch for in 2014
- FC Dallas Unveil 2014 Home Kit
- Eddie Johnson's Bumpy Road to Designated Player Status
- Adidas & Nike Unveil Hybrid Cleats to Change Soccer Forever
- Preview: Sporting KC at Seattle Sounders FC
- Chelsea Face Stiff Test When Tottenham Visit the Bridge
- Egyptian Player Banned for Using 'Sisi' Sign
- Houston Dynamo Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Players to Watch During the 2014 MLS Season