Sep 9, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Ahead of tomorrow’s massive World Cup qualifier in Columbus between the USA and Mexico, we take you back to the last time a WC qualifier played out between these two in Ohio.
It was a lot colder on February 11, 2009 than it will be tomorrow in central Ohio, but the atmosphere promises to be just as hostile as the U.S. know a win could seal their passage to the World Cup.
Michael Bradley was the USMNT hero last time out but with the AS Roma star out injured for this game, who will rise to the challenge in Columbus?
Watch below as the U.S. shutout Mexico in an exhilarating clash with El Tri. CONCACAF qualifying at its best.
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 5
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0