Sep 9, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Ahead of tomorrow’s massive World Cup qualifier in Columbus between the USA and Mexico, we take you back to the last time a WC qualifier played out between these two in Ohio.
It was a lot colder on February 11, 2009 than it will be tomorrow in central Ohio, but the atmosphere promises to be just as hostile as the U.S. know a win could seal their passage to the World Cup.
Michael Bradley was the USMNT hero last time out but with the AS Roma star out injured for this game, who will rise to the challenge in Columbus?
Watch below as the U.S. shutout Mexico in an exhilarating clash with El Tri. CONCACAF qualifying at its best.
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 0
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 9
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 4
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 3
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 5