Sep 9, 2013, 3:30 PM EDT
Ahead of tomorrow’s massive World Cup qualifier in Columbus between the USA and Mexico, we take you back to the last time a WC qualifier played out between these two in Ohio.
It was a lot colder on February 11, 2009 than it will be tomorrow in central Ohio, but the atmosphere promises to be just as hostile as the U.S. know a win could seal their passage to the World Cup.
Michael Bradley was the USMNT hero last time out but with the AS Roma star out injured for this game, who will rise to the challenge in Columbus?
Watch below as the U.S. shutout Mexico in an exhilarating clash with El Tri. CONCACAF qualifying at its best.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire at San Jose Earthquakes (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 1
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1
- USMNT prospect Gedion Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 4
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 9