Sep 14, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
At Fulham, the West Bromwich Albion fans will have to wait to see full debuts for a pair of their last-minute signings. Scott Sinclair only makes the bench, while Stephane Sessegnon doesn’t make the squad at all due to complications on renewing his work permit after switching employers.
For Fulham, after three points on opening day things are looking much more dire the last two matches, and points are needed at home.
Martin Jol has Kieran Richardson back at his disposal after an injury layoff, while new signing Darren Bent will miss out with a hamstring knock. He goes with Philippe Senderos at the back over Aaron Hughes who had seemed to just won his place back.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker; Ruiz, Kasami, Kacaniklic; Berbatov.
Bench – Etheridge, Zverotic, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Taarabt, Rodallega
West Brom – Myhill; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt; Anelka, Anichebe.
Bench – Daniels, Dawson, Popov, Morrison, Rosenberg, Berainho, Sinclair
- Week 8 Preview: Playoff rematches in Seattle, New England; new tests for D.C., New York 0
- Schmid takes needed kick at Open Cup-Champions League hornet’s nest 6
- Weekend off gives Toronto a chance to get Michael Bradley right 2
- Home teams take leads in first legs of Europa League semifinals 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Two way tussle for top spot – Week 35 0
- Premier League Scenarios: Title Chase, Race for Europe and Relegation 2