Sep 14, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
At Fulham, the West Bromwich Albion fans will have to wait to see full debuts for a pair of their last-minute signings. Scott Sinclair only makes the bench, while Stephane Sessegnon doesn’t make the squad at all due to complications on renewing his work permit after switching employers.
For Fulham, after three points on opening day things are looking much more dire the last two matches, and points are needed at home.
Martin Jol has Kieran Richardson back at his disposal after an injury layoff, while new signing Darren Bent will miss out with a hamstring knock. He goes with Philippe Senderos at the back over Aaron Hughes who had seemed to just won his place back.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker; Ruiz, Kasami, Kacaniklic; Berbatov.
Bench – Etheridge, Zverotic, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Taarabt, Rodallega
West Brom – Myhill; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt; Anelka, Anichebe.
Bench – Daniels, Dawson, Popov, Morrison, Rosenberg, Berainho, Sinclair
- UEFA Champions League preview: Can PSG, Bayern come back from 3-1 down to Barcelona, Porto? 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 7 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Big climbers galore as momentum kicks in 1
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United prove they can challenge Chelsea for the title 2
- Sepp Blatter: Putin, Russia will host “best ever World Cup” in 2018 3
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale set to miss three weeks, Champions League clash vs. Atletico, with injury 1