Sep 14, 2013, 9:15 AM EST
At Fulham, the West Bromwich Albion fans will have to wait to see full debuts for a pair of their last-minute signings. Scott Sinclair only makes the bench, while Stephane Sessegnon doesn’t make the squad at all due to complications on renewing his work permit after switching employers.
For Fulham, after three points on opening day things are looking much more dire the last two matches, and points are needed at home.
Martin Jol has Kieran Richardson back at his disposal after an injury layoff, while new signing Darren Bent will miss out with a hamstring knock. He goes with Philippe Senderos at the back over Aaron Hughes who had seemed to just won his place back.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker; Ruiz, Kasami, Kacaniklic; Berbatov.
Bench – Etheridge, Zverotic, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Taarabt, Rodallega
West Brom – Myhill; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt; Anelka, Anichebe.
Bench – Daniels, Dawson, Popov, Morrison, Rosenberg, Berainho, Sinclair
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0