Sep 14, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
At Fulham, the West Bromwich Albion fans will have to wait to see full debuts for a pair of their last-minute signings. Scott Sinclair only makes the bench, while Stephane Sessegnon doesn’t make the squad at all due to complications on renewing his work permit after switching employers.
For Fulham, after three points on opening day things are looking much more dire the last two matches, and points are needed at home.
Martin Jol has Kieran Richardson back at his disposal after an injury layoff, while new signing Darren Bent will miss out with a hamstring knock. He goes with Philippe Senderos at the back over Aaron Hughes who had seemed to just won his place back.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker; Ruiz, Kasami, Kacaniklic; Berbatov.
Bench – Etheridge, Zverotic, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Taarabt, Rodallega
West Brom – Myhill; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt; Anelka, Anichebe.
Bench – Daniels, Dawson, Popov, Morrison, Rosenberg, Berainho, Sinclair
- Europa League Preview: Everton head to Russia, Spurs host Besiktas 0
- Report: Diego Maradona nearing deal to manage Palestinian National Team 1
- Three things we learned after Liverpool’s latest defeat, this time vs. Basel 5
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Arsenal cruise, Liverpool lose, Real Madrid win 1
- Arsenal 4-1 Galatasaray: Welbeck’s hat-trick leads 10-man Arsenal to victory 0
- Hat-Trick Hero: Danny Welbeck nails three in thumping of Galatasaray 1