Sep 14, 2013, 9:15 AM EDT
At Fulham, the West Bromwich Albion fans will have to wait to see full debuts for a pair of their last-minute signings. Scott Sinclair only makes the bench, while Stephane Sessegnon doesn’t make the squad at all due to complications on renewing his work permit after switching employers.
For Fulham, after three points on opening day things are looking much more dire the last two matches, and points are needed at home.
Martin Jol has Kieran Richardson back at his disposal after an injury layoff, while new signing Darren Bent will miss out with a hamstring knock. He goes with Philippe Senderos at the back over Aaron Hughes who had seemed to just won his place back.
Fulham – Stockdale; Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Richardson; Sidwell, Parker; Ruiz, Kasami, Kacaniklic; Berbatov.
Bench – Etheridge, Zverotic, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Taarabt, Rodallega
West Brom – Myhill; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Amalfitano, Mulumbu, Yacob, Brunt; Anelka, Anichebe.
Bench – Daniels, Dawson, Popov, Morrison, Rosenberg, Berainho, Sinclair
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6
- Arsenal confirm $27 million signing of Calum Chambers 1
- Manchester City host #AskJesus (Navas) Twitter chat, hilarious comments ensue 1
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 1