Sep 14, 2013, 9:33 AM EST
It’s the day of full debuts for Tottenham Hotspur, as he hands the reigns over to new signing Christian Eriksen at White Hart Lane in front of the home fans. Erik Lamela will have to wait for his, as he only makes the bench.
With the international break they will not have had all that much time to begin training with their new teammates, but it will have to do as a strong Norwich club comes in on four points through the first three matches..
Spurs have not beaten Norwich in their last three league matches, with both fixtures last year ending on 1-1.
Tottenham – Hugo Lloris; Kyle Walker, Michael Dawson, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose; Mousa Dembele, Paulinho; Andros Townsend, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Christian Eriksen; Roberto Soldado.
Bench – Erik Lamela, Louis Holtby, Jermain Defoe, Kyle Naughton, Sandro, Younes Kabul, Brad Friedel
Norwich – John Ruddy; Steven Whittaker, Sebastien Bassong, Michael Turner, Javier Garrido; Robert Snodgrass, Leroy Fer, Bradley Johnson, Nathan Redmond, Johan Elmander; Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Mark Bunn, Martin Olsson, Russell Martin, Jonathan Howson, Anthony Pilkington, Alexander Tettey, Gary Hooper.
- Premier League Playback: Should Liverpool fire Brendan Rodgers? 3
- Aston Villa 1-1 Southampton: Nathaniel Clyne secures point for Saints 2
- Tesho Akindele brings FC Dallas its first MLS Rookie of the Year award 0
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 2
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 1