Sep 14, 2013, 9:33 AM EST
It’s the day of full debuts for Tottenham Hotspur, as he hands the reigns over to new signing Christian Eriksen at White Hart Lane in front of the home fans. Erik Lamela will have to wait for his, as he only makes the bench.
With the international break they will not have had all that much time to begin training with their new teammates, but it will have to do as a strong Norwich club comes in on four points through the first three matches..
Spurs have not beaten Norwich in their last three league matches, with both fixtures last year ending on 1-1.
Tottenham – Hugo Lloris; Kyle Walker, Michael Dawson, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose; Mousa Dembele, Paulinho; Andros Townsend, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Christian Eriksen; Roberto Soldado.
Bench – Erik Lamela, Louis Holtby, Jermain Defoe, Kyle Naughton, Sandro, Younes Kabul, Brad Friedel
Norwich – John Ruddy; Steven Whittaker, Sebastien Bassong, Michael Turner, Javier Garrido; Robert Snodgrass, Leroy Fer, Bradley Johnson, Nathan Redmond, Johan Elmander; Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Mark Bunn, Martin Olsson, Russell Martin, Jonathan Howson, Anthony Pilkington, Alexander Tettey, Gary Hooper.
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)