Sep 14, 2013, 9:33 AM EDT
It’s the day of full debuts for Tottenham Hotspur, as he hands the reigns over to new signing Christian Eriksen at White Hart Lane in front of the home fans. Erik Lamela will have to wait for his, as he only makes the bench.
With the international break they will not have had all that much time to begin training with their new teammates, but it will have to do as a strong Norwich club comes in on four points through the first three matches..
Spurs have not beaten Norwich in their last three league matches, with both fixtures last year ending on 1-1.
Tottenham – Hugo Lloris; Kyle Walker, Michael Dawson, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose; Mousa Dembele, Paulinho; Andros Townsend, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Christian Eriksen; Roberto Soldado.
Bench – Erik Lamela, Louis Holtby, Jermain Defoe, Kyle Naughton, Sandro, Younes Kabul, Brad Friedel
Norwich – John Ruddy; Steven Whittaker, Sebastien Bassong, Michael Turner, Javier Garrido; Robert Snodgrass, Leroy Fer, Bradley Johnson, Nathan Redmond, Johan Elmander; Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Mark Bunn, Martin Olsson, Russell Martin, Jonathan Howson, Anthony Pilkington, Alexander Tettey, Gary Hooper.
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 8: Columbus Crew SC’s Ethan Finlay 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 8 0
- Not even allowed an appeal: CONCACAF confirms Bush suspension for Champions League final 2
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 11
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0