Sep 14, 2013, 9:33 AM EDT
It’s the day of full debuts for Tottenham Hotspur, as he hands the reigns over to new signing Christian Eriksen at White Hart Lane in front of the home fans. Erik Lamela will have to wait for his, as he only makes the bench.
With the international break they will not have had all that much time to begin training with their new teammates, but it will have to do as a strong Norwich club comes in on four points through the first three matches..
Spurs have not beaten Norwich in their last three league matches, with both fixtures last year ending on 1-1.
Tottenham – Hugo Lloris; Kyle Walker, Michael Dawson, Jan Vertonghen, Danny Rose; Mousa Dembele, Paulinho; Andros Townsend, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Christian Eriksen; Roberto Soldado.
Bench – Erik Lamela, Louis Holtby, Jermain Defoe, Kyle Naughton, Sandro, Younes Kabul, Brad Friedel
Norwich – John Ruddy; Steven Whittaker, Sebastien Bassong, Michael Turner, Javier Garrido; Robert Snodgrass, Leroy Fer, Bradley Johnson, Nathan Redmond, Johan Elmander; Ricky van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Mark Bunn, Martin Olsson, Russell Martin, Jonathan Howson, Anthony Pilkington, Alexander Tettey, Gary Hooper.
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5