Sep 14, 2013, 10:38 AM EST
New signing Christian Eriksen picked up his first Premier League assist. Danny Rose blasted in a cross, which fell to Soldado. The striker laid off to Eriksen whose first touch fell wonderfully to a streaking Sigurdsson who put the ball into the back of the net.
Spurs have clearly been the better side today, as they had almost 75% of the possession on the 15-minute mark. Norwich have barely had a sniff of the ball and so far will be glad it’s only a 1-0 deficit.
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (33)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)