Sep 14, 2013, 4:30 AM EST
There’s something about the 2-0 scoreline this week, huh? On Friday night in front over 55,000 fans at CenturyLink and the NBCSN cameras, the Seattle Sounders jumped ahead of Real Salt Lake to lead the Western Conference for the first-time this season.
Watch the highlights to see it all unfold for yourself, as plenty of yellow cards were dished out and the sounders jumped into an early lead that RSL couldn’t claw back. Pulsating stuff.
- Behind the Brazuca: NBC’s extensive research shows less “knuckle-ball” in Brazil, NASA agrees 0
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 3
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 5
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park