Sep 15, 2013, 10:35 PM EST
It’s not many weekends that you’ll have an undersized striker in head-gear score from a dead ball 26 yards from goal. It’s even fewer weekends where all those qualities line up for only the second-best goal of the weekend (though this week, that’s debatable).
Among the five goals shown in this week’s Top Goals package, the best may be number four. At least, if we’re looking for the one that has the most technical quality, it’s Aaron Ramsey‘s, with the Arsenal midfielder’s one-timer from the top of the area about as well as you could hit that ball. Perhaps it didn’t catch a corner or go into the top of the net, but given how often we see that ball shanked or put 10 rows deep, Ramsey did an excellent job to convert in into a goal.
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 4
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0