Sep 16, 2013, 6:46 PM EST
Should Liverpool, still at the top of the Premier League table, be content with the draw on Monday at Swansea City? (They certainly should be considering the game’s last 10-15 minutes, when the Swans had their visitors under siege at the Liberty Stadium.)
And will Liverpool be a better club once Luis Suarez joins, or just different? NBC’s veteran analyst Robbie Earle talks to Michelle Beadle on Monday’s edition of The Crossover just minutes after Monday’s Liverpool-Swansea draw in Wales.
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (40)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (27)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)