Sep 20, 2013, 12:34 PM EDT
Okay, it’s a Friday and right about now your attention will be turning to the weekend, specifically what will be going on in MLS.
At ProSoccerTalk we will have plenty of Major League Soccer previews and news coming up ahead of the games.
But for now, let’s change the pace and have a bit of a laugh. For anyone perusing through Twitter on Thursday night or earlier on Friday, you may have seen New York Red Bulls captain Thierry Henry popping up in peculiar places all across the globe.
The hashtag #Henrying has been trending, as fans have Photoshopped Henry’s famous lackadaisical pose alongside many of the great wonders of the world, Maradona, in the ring with Mohammed Ali and many more. Here are the four easy steps to #Henrying, via KickTV.
Check out our favorite #Henrying pictures below. Happy Friday!
As Ron Burgundy famously once said in Anchorman, “Wow, that escalated quickly.” And as #Henrying swept across Twitter, even Major League Soccer’s official handle got involved.
Not before too long, Henry became a star in Disney’s The Lion King.
Then he was busy holding up that famous tower in Italy…
English fans would have loved Henry forever if his “Hand of God” was actually real.
And finally, after all that #Henrying the Red Bulls striker needed a quick break… Not that he looked tired or anything.
- Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa: Gunners swallow Villa to defend FA Cup title 0
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 5
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35