Sep 20, 2013, 2:49 PM EST
This weekend the Premier League enters Week 5 and you can catch every game live on NBC Sports.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and remember watch every single second of every single game is live online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Below are the details of where and when you can watch every game in Week 5, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game this season.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time.
Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45 am EST: Norwich City vs. Aston Villa *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Liverpool vs. Southampton *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Newcastle United vs. Hull City *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Ham vs. Everton *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: West Brom vs. Sunderland *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Chelsea vs. Fulham *NBCSN
8:30am EST: Arsenal vs. Stoke City *CNBC
8:30am EST: Crystal Palace vs. Swansea City *Premier League Extra Time
11:00am EST: Manchester City vs. Manchester United *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Cardiff City vs. Tottenham Hotspur *Premier League Extra Time
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 2
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 1
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 4
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (14)