Sep 21, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
The big question on many peoples minds in the Premier League right now, is something along the lines of ‘how long can Liverpool keep their run going?’
Liverpool are top of the table and will be hoping to extend their lead at the summit in front of their own fans.
Ahead of the game at Anfield between Liverpool and Southampton, (10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra) the home side make two changes to the team that drew 2-2 with Swansea on Monday.
As for the visitors Southampton, Mauricio Pochettino names the same starting lineup that battered West Ham last weekend but couldn’t break down the Hammers in a 0-0 draw.
Who will prevail on Merseyside? Watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard (c), Aspas, Sturridge, Moses. Subs: Jones (GK), Kelly, Sterling, Enrique, Wisdom, Ibe, Alberto.
Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Lambert, Osvaldo. Subs: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramírez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Chambers, Hooiveld.
- Barcelona’s transfer ban suspended by FIFA, should allow club to make summer moves 0
- Champions League preview: Defending champion Bayern Munich looks to end Real Madrid quest for 10th title 0
- Alex Ferguson backed David Moyes’ firing, will help select a successor 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 7 0
- Five moments that defined Chelsea’s Champions League trip to Atlético Madrid 0
- Three things we learned from Atletico Madrid vs. Chelsea 2