Sep 21, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
The big question on many peoples minds in the Premier League right now, is something along the lines of ‘how long can Liverpool keep their run going?’
Liverpool are top of the table and will be hoping to extend their lead at the summit in front of their own fans.
Ahead of the game at Anfield between Liverpool and Southampton, (10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra) the home side make two changes to the team that drew 2-2 with Swansea on Monday.
As for the visitors Southampton, Mauricio Pochettino names the same starting lineup that battered West Ham last weekend but couldn’t break down the Hammers in a 0-0 draw.
Who will prevail on Merseyside? Watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard (c), Aspas, Sturridge, Moses. Subs: Jones (GK), Kelly, Sterling, Enrique, Wisdom, Ibe, Alberto.
Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Lambert, Osvaldo. Subs: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramírez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Chambers, Hooiveld.
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0