Sep 21, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
The big question on many peoples minds in the Premier League right now, is something along the lines of ‘how long can Liverpool keep their run going?’
Liverpool are top of the table and will be hoping to extend their lead at the summit in front of their own fans.
Ahead of the game at Anfield between Liverpool and Southampton, (10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra) the home side make two changes to the team that drew 2-2 with Swansea on Monday.
As for the visitors Southampton, Mauricio Pochettino names the same starting lineup that battered West Ham last weekend but couldn’t break down the Hammers in a 0-0 draw.
Who will prevail on Merseyside? Watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard (c), Aspas, Sturridge, Moses. Subs: Jones (GK), Kelly, Sterling, Enrique, Wisdom, Ibe, Alberto.
Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Lambert, Osvaldo. Subs: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramírez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Chambers, Hooiveld.
- MLS Roundup: Sounders, D.C. United slip; LA gains ground in the West 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man City vs. Chelsea; Everton, Spurs, Man United in action 0
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Southampton win, Liverpool upset 0
- West Ham United 3-1 Liverpool: Early goals send Irons to big upset 2
- Newcastle United 2-2 Hull City: Cisse’s brace saves embattled Magpies (video) 0
- Aston Villa 0-3 Arsenal: Red-hot Ozil, Welbeck fire Gunners to victory (video) 0