Sep 21, 2013, 9:24 AM EDT
The big question on many peoples minds in the Premier League right now, is something along the lines of ‘how long can Liverpool keep their run going?’
Liverpool are top of the table and will be hoping to extend their lead at the summit in front of their own fans.
Ahead of the game at Anfield between Liverpool and Southampton, (10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra) the home side make two changes to the team that drew 2-2 with Swansea on Monday.
As for the visitors Southampton, Mauricio Pochettino names the same starting lineup that battered West Ham last weekend but couldn’t break down the Hammers in a 0-0 draw.
Who will prevail on Merseyside? Watch live at 10am ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Sakho, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Henderson, Gerrard (c), Aspas, Sturridge, Moses. Subs: Jones (GK), Kelly, Sterling, Enrique, Wisdom, Ibe, Alberto.
Southampton: Boruc, Clyne, Fonte, Lovren, Shaw, Wanyama, Schneiderlin, Lallana (c), Rodriguez, Lambert, Osvaldo. Subs: K. Davis (GK), S. Davis, Ramírez, Ward-Prowse, Cork, Chambers, Hooiveld.
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 1
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 24
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5
- Al-Hussein, Blatter address voters ahead of presidential election; First vote coming 6