Sep 21, 2013, 10:23 AM EDT
Watch out, Newcastle United are on a roll.
After winning two straight games, it only took Newcastle 10 minutes to take the lead against Hull at St. James Park on Saturday.
Their summer loan signing from Queens Park Rangers, Loic Remy, scored his first in Newcastle colors, as he headed home from close range.
Remy anticipated Papiss Demba Cisse’s shot, which bounced into the ground and zipped off the surface towards goal.
The French striker, who excelled at QPR last season, has battled back from injury and now looks to be a regular for Newcastle as they impress early on this season.
His opening game all became possible after Moussa Sissoko‘s great cross from the right, and the Magpies fans had something to shout about early on.
You can watch the game unfold live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Report: Multiple FIFA officials arrested in Zurich, will be extradited to United States 2
- Mourinho rips Top 4 rivals at awards dinner; Takes extra shot at Wenger’s Arsenal 1
- Premier League Grades: How did each team fare in 2014-15? 7
- Premier League Playback: Looking back at a memorable 2014-15 season 0
- Didier Drogba open to Major League Soccer move after leaving Chelsea 9
- Real Madrid president asked what’s wrong with Carlo Ancelotti: “I don’t know” 2