Sep 21, 2013, 10:23 AM EDT
Watch out, Newcastle United are on a roll.
After winning two straight games, it only took Newcastle 10 minutes to take the lead against Hull at St. James Park on Saturday.
Their summer loan signing from Queens Park Rangers, Loic Remy, scored his first in Newcastle colors, as he headed home from close range.
Remy anticipated Papiss Demba Cisse’s shot, which bounced into the ground and zipped off the surface towards goal.
The French striker, who excelled at QPR last season, has battled back from injury and now looks to be a regular for Newcastle as they impress early on this season.
His opening game all became possible after Moussa Sissoko‘s great cross from the right, and the Magpies fans had something to shout about early on.
You can watch the game unfold live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
- MLS roundup: Goals galore as Sounders, Crew SC, Galaxy cruise to three points 0
- MLS Snapshot: LA Galaxy 2-1 Sporting Kansas City 0
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 0-1 Vancouver Whitecaps 0
- MLS Snapshot: Columbus Crew SC 3-0 Orlando City SC 4
- Premier League Sunday preview: Can Spurs, Man City find hope versus Newcastle, West Ham? 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea closer to title; Leicester climb off the bottom 0