Sep 21, 2013, 10:23 AM EDT
Watch out, Newcastle United are on a roll.
After winning two straight games, it only took Newcastle 10 minutes to take the lead against Hull at St. James Park on Saturday.
Their summer loan signing from Queens Park Rangers, Loic Remy, scored his first in Newcastle colors, as he headed home from close range.
Remy anticipated Papiss Demba Cisse’s shot, which bounced into the ground and zipped off the surface towards goal.
The French striker, who excelled at QPR last season, has battled back from injury and now looks to be a regular for Newcastle as they impress early on this season.
His opening game all became possible after Moussa Sissoko‘s great cross from the right, and the Magpies fans had something to shout about early on.
You can watch the game unfold live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
- WATCH: Premier League live on NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 35 0
- Americans Abroad Preview: Howard looks for bounceback vs Manchester United 0
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 1
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0