Sep 21, 2013, 10:23 AM EST
Watch out, Newcastle United are on a roll.
After winning two straight games, it only took Newcastle 10 minutes to take the lead against Hull at St. James Park on Saturday.
Their summer loan signing from Queens Park Rangers, Loic Remy, scored his first in Newcastle colors, as he headed home from close range.
Remy anticipated Papiss Demba Cisse’s shot, which bounced into the ground and zipped off the surface towards goal.
The French striker, who excelled at QPR last season, has battled back from injury and now looks to be a regular for Newcastle as they impress early on this season.
His opening game all became possible after Moussa Sissoko‘s great cross from the right, and the Magpies fans had something to shout about early on.
You can watch the game unfold live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return 1
- Swansea’s Bafetimbi Gomis stretchered off the pitch after appearing to collapse 1
- Watch Live: West Ham United vs. Chelsea (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Watch Live: Newcastle United vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- WATCH: Premier League live online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 28 0