Sep 22, 2013, 8:18 PM EST
Brad Guzan only has one save on this countdown, but the Aston Villa goalkeeper had a number of highlights beyond his penalty kick stop en route to a 1-0 win Saturday at Norwich City.
Consider that highlight number six on this week’s countdown – the save will be included if you order the director’s cut. In its place, this week’s list of the best stops in the Premier League includes contributions from West Ham’s Jussi Jääskeläinen, Southampton’s Artur Buroc, Stoke City’s Asmir Begovic, Fulham’s David Stockdale … and of course Brad Guzan, who posted his first clean sheet in 27 starts.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 8
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1