Sep 27, 2013, 6:43 PM EDT
What’s your rent this month? Check out this bill.
Gareth Bale, the world’s most expensive player, has agreed to pay $16,000 a month to rent the mansion that Kaka formerly lived in. But that’s fine by him considering he makes that in approximately half a day.
The two-story, four-bedroom house is valued at $10.5 million.
It comes complete with a gym, indoor pool, a six-car garage, and a giant robot solely designed to burn money. Maybe I made one of those up.
Apparently Bale doesn’t believe in karma or omens, considering Kaka was widely considered a huge flop at Real Madrid. He moved to AC Milan this summer, who had originally sold him to Madrid.
The Madrid neighborhood includes Bale’s Real Madrid teammates Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema, Iker Casillas, and yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Rumors have it that Ronaldo is looking to sell his place.
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 6
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0