Sep 27, 2013, 6:43 PM EDT
What’s your rent this month? Check out this bill.
Gareth Bale, the world’s most expensive player, has agreed to pay $16,000 a month to rent the mansion that Kaka formerly lived in. But that’s fine by him considering he makes that in approximately half a day.
The two-story, four-bedroom house is valued at $10.5 million.
It comes complete with a gym, indoor pool, a six-car garage, and a giant robot solely designed to burn money. Maybe I made one of those up.
Apparently Bale doesn’t believe in karma or omens, considering Kaka was widely considered a huge flop at Real Madrid. He moved to AC Milan this summer, who had originally sold him to Madrid.
The Madrid neighborhood includes Bale’s Real Madrid teammates Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema, Iker Casillas, and yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Rumors have it that Ronaldo is looking to sell his place.
- VIDEO: Mario Balotelli takes amazing selfie with two pitch invaders 0
- Teams confirm Dejan Lovren completes transfer from Southampton to Liverpool 0
- Loïc Rémy fails medical, move to Liverpool is off 5
- Ángel Di María approaching Paris Saint-Germain move 0
- Personal terms all that separates Griezmann from $40 million move to Atlético Madrid 0
- Manuel Pellegrini talks title ambitions, Manchester City vs. AC Milan, US tour 1