Sep 27, 2013, 6:43 PM EDT
What’s your rent this month? Check out this bill.
Gareth Bale, the world’s most expensive player, has agreed to pay $16,000 a month to rent the mansion that Kaka formerly lived in. But that’s fine by him considering he makes that in approximately half a day.
The two-story, four-bedroom house is valued at $10.5 million.
It comes complete with a gym, indoor pool, a six-car garage, and a giant robot solely designed to burn money. Maybe I made one of those up.
Apparently Bale doesn’t believe in karma or omens, considering Kaka was widely considered a huge flop at Real Madrid. He moved to AC Milan this summer, who had originally sold him to Madrid.
The Madrid neighborhood includes Bale’s Real Madrid teammates Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema, Iker Casillas, and yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Rumors have it that Ronaldo is looking to sell his place.
- Arsenal ooze class in securing back-to-back FA Cups. But can they win the Premier League title next season? 0
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s FA Cup win vs. Aston Villa 1
- Arsenal 4-0 Aston Villa: Gunners swallow Villa to defend FA Cup title 1
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 2
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0