Sep 27, 2013, 6:43 PM EST
What’s your rent this month? Check out this bill.
Gareth Bale, the world’s most expensive player, has agreed to pay $16,000 a month to rent the mansion that Kaka formerly lived in. But that’s fine by him considering he makes that in approximately half a day.
The two-story, four-bedroom house is valued at $10.5 million.
It comes complete with a gym, indoor pool, a six-car garage, and a giant robot solely designed to burn money. Maybe I made one of those up.
Apparently Bale doesn’t believe in karma or omens, considering Kaka was widely considered a huge flop at Real Madrid. He moved to AC Milan this summer, who had originally sold him to Madrid.
The Madrid neighborhood includes Bale’s Real Madrid teammates Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema, Iker Casillas, and yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Rumors have it that Ronaldo is looking to sell his place.
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 2
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 1
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- MLS announces Bayern Munich as opponent for 2014 All-Star Game in Portland 5
- WATCH: Can Tottenham stop Luis Suarez and can City beat Arsenal? 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)