Sep 27, 2013, 6:43 PM EST
What’s your rent this month? Check out this bill.
Gareth Bale, the world’s most expensive player, has agreed to pay $16,000 a month to rent the mansion that Kaka formerly lived in. But that’s fine by him considering he makes that in approximately half a day.
The two-story, four-bedroom house is valued at $10.5 million.
It comes complete with a gym, indoor pool, a six-car garage, and a giant robot solely designed to burn money. Maybe I made one of those up.
Apparently Bale doesn’t believe in karma or omens, considering Kaka was widely considered a huge flop at Real Madrid. He moved to AC Milan this summer, who had originally sold him to Madrid.
The Madrid neighborhood includes Bale’s Real Madrid teammates Sergio Ramos, Karim Benzema, Iker Casillas, and yes, Cristiano Ronaldo. Rumors have it that Ronaldo is looking to sell his place.
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0
- League Cup roundup: Sheffield United shocks Saints, Chelsea also moves to semifinals 0