Sep 27, 2013, 2:55 PM EDT
It’s that time of the week again, you’re heading home from work on a Friday night and already you’re planning what Premier League games you will wake up to watch on a lazy Saturday morning.
Life is great.
There are some huge games coming your way in Week 6, with the London Derby between Tottenham and Chelsea kicking things off at 7:45am live on NBCSN and loads more top action coming your way.
You can watch NBC Sports Network for our feature games and remember watch every single second of every single game is live online via NBC Sports Live Extra and the NBC Sports Live Extra App.
Below are the details of where and when you can watch every game in Week 5, and you will definitely want to bookmark the NBC Sports Live Extra page, as that’s where you can watch every single Premier League game this season.
Via your TV you can watch the games live on Premier League Extra Time.
Here’s your full TV schedule for the coming weekend. Enjoy.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45 am EST: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Aston Villa vs. Manchester City *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Southampton vs. Crystal Palace *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Manchester United vs. West Brom *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Hull City vs. West Ham *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Fulham vs. Cardiff City *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City vs. Arsenal *NBC
8:30am EST: Stoke City vs. Norwich City *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Sunderland vs. Liverpool *NBCSN
3:00pm EST: Everton vs. Newcastle United *NBCSN
- Quick Six: Liverpool inches closer, Moyes’ reception, and the rest of the headlines from the BPL weekend 0
- WATCH: Blackpool coach sent off after hitting own player in face 0
- Report: Majority of Mexico’s World Cup roster slots are set 0
- Americans Abroad Review: Bedoya buries one, Boyd bags brace 1
- David Moyes vilified on return to Everton, as Manchester United nightmare continues 1
- Everton 2-0 Manchester United: Toffees rampant in miserable return for Moyes 1