Sep 28, 2013, 12:34 PM EST
With the early results, a draw or win for the Gunners on the road would send Arsenal back home top of the table in the Premier League.
A largely unchanged lineup for Arsene Wenger‘s teamsheet, as the French manager decided not to deviate from what’s worked for his side early on.
For Swansea, Jonathan De Guzman is back in the lineup after a spell on the bench by manager Michael Laudrup. Wilfried Bony is also on the bench to start, as Michu starts as striker up front despite arguably being more comfortable sitting just behind the target man.
Swansea – Vorm; Amat, Chico, Tiendalli, Davies; Shelvey, Dyer, Routledge, De Guzman, Canas; Michu.
Arsenal – Sczcesny; Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs; Wilshire, Flamini; Ramsey, Ozil, Gnabry; Giroud.
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 4
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0
- Lionel Messi breaks Raul’s record for Champions League goals (video) 0