Sep 28, 2013, 5:32 PM EST
Fresh off a hat trick on Wednesday for AZ Alkmaar in a KNVB Cup win, U.S. striker Aron Jóhannsson was at it again Saturday.
Watch below as the young man born in Alabama (and then raised in Iceland) nails a nice one in his team’s big Eredivisie win over league-leading PSV Eindhoven. His shrewd strike – awareness is the key here, as the young forward knows exactly how best to exploit the goalkeeper’s positioning –is the game-winner for his Dutch club.
Johannsson now has 10 goals in all competitions for AZ – and remember, it’s not even October just yet.
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (15)
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"
- Messi: "There Are no Easy Opponents"
- England Are up in The Amazon Without a Paddle
- Mexico's World Cup Kit