Sep 28, 2013, 5:00 AM EDT
On Saturday, week 6 of the Premier League season continues with a London Derby between Tottenham and Chelsea the first game at 7:45am ET, live on NBCSN. At 10am ET Aston Villa host Manchester City, as the Citizens aim to go top of the table, then Swansea and Arsenal do battle at 12:30pm ET live on NBC. And of course on Sunday and Monday there are plenty of huge games coming your way.
But in case you can’t be in front of a TV, you can watch every single Premier League game live online and on your mobile device with NBC Sports Live Extra.
Customers with participating cable, satellite and telco TV providers can access the free service, which provides streaming coverage of all live NBC Sports events on both NBC and NBCSN through NBCSports.com/LiveExtra and the NBC Sports Live Extra app for iOS and select Android devices (available at the App Store and Google Play).
And for the first-time this season you can watch every PL game back whenever you want, as we will make each match available on full-game replay. A post on where to find will be coming up later today.
You can watch all of the games below on NBC Sports Live Extra this weekend.
FULL TV SCHEDULE
7:45 am EST: Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Aston Villa vs. Manchester City *NBCSN
10:00 am EST: Southampton vs. Crystal Palace *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Manchester United vs. West Brom *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Hull City vs. West Ham *Premier League Extra Time
10:00 am EST: Fulham vs. Cardiff City *Premier League Extra Time
12:30 pm EST: Swansea City vs. Arsenal *NBC
8:30am EST: Stoke City vs. Norwich City *NBCSN
11:00am EST: Sunderland vs. Liverpool *NBCSN
3:00pm EST: Everton vs. Newcastle United *NBCSN
- Arsenal midfielder Gedion Zelalem about to jump off the U.S. Soccer radar 4
- Stuart Holden out for 6-9 months, as serious injury hits U.S. international once again 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s failed UEFA Champions League campaign 1
- Battling Arsenal bow out, as Bayern Munich reach UEFA Champions League quarters after 1-1 draw (3-1, agg.) 0
- Two from Diego Costa help Atlético Madrid cruise past Milan in Champions League, 4-1 (5-1, agg.) 0
- ProSoccerTalk’s MLS Team of the Week – Week 1 0
- Sporting KC's Television Network Expands
- American Investment Firm Buying Up Man United Stock
- Earthquakes vs. Toluca: CONCACAF Champions League
- San Jose Earthquakes Acquire Benfica Midfielder Yannick Djalo
- Revs Waive DelPiccolo; Roster Stands at 27
- Inter President Denies Holding Talks with Chicharito
- Nearly Perfect Start for Galaxy, Result Aside
- USWNT Lose to Denmark 5-3 in Algarve Cup
- Real Salt Lake's Nick Rimando Named MLS Player of the Week
- Will Johnson Signs New Multi-Year Contract With Portland Timbers