Sep 29, 2013, 7:49 AM EST
Mark Hughes has secured a solid start to the season for Stoke City, and although some don’t like it, he will continue to go with what’s working.
Jonathan Walters will slot behind Jones for Hughes’ side, with Marko Arnautovic starting on the right wing. Arnautovic has impressed in recent weeks, beating out Liverpool loanee Oussama Assaidi for the spot.
American Geoff Cameron starts again at right-back for Stoke.
For Norwich, Anthony Pilkington returns to the lineup as the Canaries look to pick up some separation from the bottom of the table.
Stoke City – Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Wilson, Adam, Arnautovic; Jones.
Bench – Sorensen, Whelan, Pennent, Palacios, Assaidi, Crouch, Ireland.
Norwich City – Ruddy; Martin, Turner, R. Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Fer, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington; van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Murphy, Elmander, Hoolahan, Hooper.
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1