Sep 29, 2013, 7:49 AM EDT
Mark Hughes has secured a solid start to the season for Stoke City, and although some don’t like it, he will continue to go with what’s working.
Jonathan Walters will slot behind Jones for Hughes’ side, with Marko Arnautovic starting on the right wing. Arnautovic has impressed in recent weeks, beating out Liverpool loanee Oussama Assaidi for the spot.
American Geoff Cameron starts again at right-back for Stoke.
For Norwich, Anthony Pilkington returns to the lineup as the Canaries look to pick up some separation from the bottom of the table.
Stoke City – Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Wilson, Adam, Arnautovic; Jones.
Bench – Sorensen, Whelan, Pennent, Palacios, Assaidi, Crouch, Ireland.
Norwich City – Ruddy; Martin, Turner, R. Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Fer, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington; van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Murphy, Elmander, Hoolahan, Hooper.
- WATCH: Saturday’s top 5 goals in Major League Soccer 0
- MLS roundup: Houston, Vancouver sit on top of their conferences after day one 0
- Rare bad night from Robbie Keane costs LA Galaxy against Real Salt Lake 0
- Atlantic crushed: D.C. United, New York open the season with three-goal losses 2
- Stoppage time goal gives Seattle 1-0 opening day win over Sporting Kansas City (video) 10
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Dallas Manage 3-2 Win in Season Opener Against Impact
- Dynamo Shut Out the Revs as Bruin Scores a Pair
- Argentine Melodies Illuminate Rainy Night in Portland
- LA Galaxy Gift Real Salt Lake Three Points in Season Opener
- Berhalter Gets First Win as Columbus Downs D.C. United 3-0
- Colorado Rapids - 3 Hopes and One Fear
- NYRB Don't Know What Hits Them in Emphatic 4-1 Whitecaps Win
- John Terry Rules out International Return
- Aberdeen March on in Scottish FA Cup
- 2014 MLS Season: Rebuilding The San Jose Earthquakes