Sep 29, 2013, 7:49 AM EDT
Mark Hughes has secured a solid start to the season for Stoke City, and although some don’t like it, he will continue to go with what’s working.
Jonathan Walters will slot behind Jones for Hughes’ side, with Marko Arnautovic starting on the right wing. Arnautovic has impressed in recent weeks, beating out Liverpool loanee Oussama Assaidi for the spot.
American Geoff Cameron starts again at right-back for Stoke.
For Norwich, Anthony Pilkington returns to the lineup as the Canaries look to pick up some separation from the bottom of the table.
Stoke City – Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Wilson, Adam, Arnautovic; Jones.
Bench – Sorensen, Whelan, Pennent, Palacios, Assaidi, Crouch, Ireland.
Norwich City – Ruddy; Martin, Turner, R. Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Fer, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington; van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Murphy, Elmander, Hoolahan, Hooper.
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 2
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 2
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2