Sep 29, 2013, 7:49 AM EDT
Mark Hughes has secured a solid start to the season for Stoke City, and although some don’t like it, he will continue to go with what’s working.
Jonathan Walters will slot behind Jones for Hughes’ side, with Marko Arnautovic starting on the right wing. Arnautovic has impressed in recent weeks, beating out Liverpool loanee Oussama Assaidi for the spot.
American Geoff Cameron starts again at right-back for Stoke.
For Norwich, Anthony Pilkington returns to the lineup as the Canaries look to pick up some separation from the bottom of the table.
Stoke City – Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Wilson, Adam, Arnautovic; Jones.
Bench – Sorensen, Whelan, Pennent, Palacios, Assaidi, Crouch, Ireland.
Norwich City – Ruddy; Martin, Turner, R. Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Fer, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington; van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Murphy, Elmander, Hoolahan, Hooper.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 2
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 8
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 6
- EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off his club debut, young Emerson Hyndman takes his USMNT chance in stride 0