Sep 29, 2013, 7:49 AM EDT
Mark Hughes has secured a solid start to the season for Stoke City, and although some don’t like it, he will continue to go with what’s working.
Jonathan Walters will slot behind Jones for Hughes’ side, with Marko Arnautovic starting on the right wing. Arnautovic has impressed in recent weeks, beating out Liverpool loanee Oussama Assaidi for the spot.
American Geoff Cameron starts again at right-back for Stoke.
For Norwich, Anthony Pilkington returns to the lineup as the Canaries look to pick up some separation from the bottom of the table.
Stoke City – Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Huth, Pieters; Walters, Nzonzi, Wilson, Adam, Arnautovic; Jones.
Bench – Sorensen, Whelan, Pennent, Palacios, Assaidi, Crouch, Ireland.
Norwich City – Ruddy; Martin, Turner, R. Bennett, Olsson; Tettey, Fer, Howson; Snodgrass, Pilkington; van Wolfswinkel.
Bench – Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Murphy, Elmander, Hoolahan, Hooper.
- FOLLOW LIVE: Arsenal, Aston Villa square off in FA Cup final 0
- Hyndman stars as U.S. U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1