Sep 30, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
In the 51st minute, Cabaye scored his team’s first goal of the game. It was a well-taken strike, although Everton left him unmarked and with space to turn about 25 yards from goal. Cabaye dipped a shot under the crossbar and inside the far post, leaving Tim Howard with no chance.
- Chelsea 2-2 Barcelona: Good-looking goals to spare in Maryland (video) 0
- Official: Miguel Herrera fired by Mexico days after Gold Cup win, alleged attack on journalist 11
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 5
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1
- Russian president Vladimir Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize 6
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 2