Sep 30, 2013, 4:17 PM EST
In the 51st minute, Cabaye scored his team’s first goal of the game. It was a well-taken strike, although Everton left him unmarked and with space to turn about 25 yards from goal. Cabaye dipped a shot under the crossbar and inside the far post, leaving Tim Howard with no chance.
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Atsu and Bony lead Ghana, Ivory Coast into semis 0
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Spurs to snatch Laporte, Liverpool in for Reid 1
- Southampton 0-1 Swansea: Shelvey snatches win with sensational late strike 0
- Arsenal 5-0 Aston Villa: Gunners torch hapless Villa with deadly counters 0
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 4
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0