Sep 30, 2013, 4:17 PM EST
In the 51st minute, Cabaye scored his team’s first goal of the game. It was a well-taken strike, although Everton left him unmarked and with space to turn about 25 yards from goal. Cabaye dipped a shot under the crossbar and inside the far post, leaving Tim Howard with no chance.
- Mourinho says Eden Hazard can become an all-time great 0
- After failed odyssey abroad, Brek Shea returns to MLS with Orlando City 1
- Lille, Werder Bremen noted frontrunners for Jozy Altidore’s services 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 17 0
- Another set back for Southampton: Jay Rodriguez’s nightmare year continues 0
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Manchester United 0