Sep 30, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
In the 51st minute, Cabaye scored his team’s first goal of the game. It was a well-taken strike, although Everton left him unmarked and with space to turn about 25 yards from goal. Cabaye dipped a shot under the crossbar and inside the far post, leaving Tim Howard with no chance.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire at San Jose Earthquakes (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 1
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1
- USMNT prospect Gedion Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 4
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 9