Sep 30, 2013, 4:17 PM EDT
In the 51st minute, Cabaye scored his team’s first goal of the game. It was a well-taken strike, although Everton left him unmarked and with space to turn about 25 yards from goal. Cabaye dipped a shot under the crossbar and inside the far post, leaving Tim Howard with no chance.
- NBC to air all 10 Premier League games on final day in “Championship Sunday” extravaganza 2
- Minnesota Vikings “stepping up” bid for MLS franchise 5
- Manchester City the best paid team in sport, beat New York Yankees to accolade 3
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – Week 6 0
- ProSoccerTalk MLS Team of the Week – Week 6 0
- Arsene Wenger insists Arsenal can finish in the top four 5