Sep 30, 2013, 12:51 PM EST
If you missed MLS Insider on Friday night, and by now you should know better than that, then you missed a cracking episode.
The latest show looks behind the scenes with Egyptian national team manager Bob Bradley, as he talks about the difficulties facing the North African nation as they aim to qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. The Pharaohs are just one playoff series with Ghana away from making the dance, can the former USMNT head coach succeed in realizing a nations dream?
Also in this episode, if you’re an American Soccer aficionado then you’ll have heard all about the mighty Bethlehem Steel who dominated U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Open Cup back in the day. Well, here’s even more info on the storied amateur side, so swot up on your U.S. soccer history.
Finally, how can you miss a chance to hear from the hugely talented, yet slightly abrasive, head coach of the New York Red Bulls, Mike Petke? You can’t. So watch this episode as Petke chats about the Red Bulls recent success.
- Manchester United’s Robin van Persie faces lengthy spell out 0
- Behind the Brazuca: NBC’s extensive research hints less “knuckle-ball” in Brazil, NASA agrees 1
- What could Chad Marshall bring to the Seattle Sounder defense? We’ll find out in 2014 3
- NWSL: Houston becomes second MLS franchise to place team in women’s professional league 3
- MLS Re-Entry Draft: As predicted, Portland find a way to get Steve Zakuani 4
- Early approval: Klinsmann extends contract, will serve as U.S. head coach, technical director through 2018 3
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- U.S. national team discussion: The Alejandro Bedoya conundrum (16)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- Giovani: "We Were Over Criticized"
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- You Can't Beat German Sachlichkeit
- Aurelien Collin: I Think France is Very Very Happy
- Group B: No Walk In The Park