Sep 30, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
If you missed MLS Insider on Friday night, and by now you should know better than that, then you missed a cracking episode.
The latest show looks behind the scenes with Egyptian national team manager Bob Bradley, as he talks about the difficulties facing the North African nation as they aim to qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. The Pharaohs are just one playoff series with Ghana away from making the dance, can the former USMNT head coach succeed in realizing a nations dream?
Also in this episode, if you’re an American Soccer aficionado then you’ll have heard all about the mighty Bethlehem Steel who dominated U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Open Cup back in the day. Well, here’s even more info on the storied amateur side, so swot up on your U.S. soccer history.
Finally, how can you miss a chance to hear from the hugely talented, yet slightly abrasive, head coach of the New York Red Bulls, Mike Petke? You can’t. So watch this episode as Petke chats about the Red Bulls recent success.
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 0
- FIFA presidential elections will go on Friday despite arrests 5
- FBI, US Department of Justice issues damning statement on FIFA, details corruption investigation 6
- FIFA fallout continues: Swiss authorities open criminal proceedings into allocation of 2018, 2022 World Cups 4
- Nine FIFA officials, including CONCACAF president, arrested in Switzerland during dawn raids 20
- Report: Multiple FIFA officials arrested in Zurich, will be extradited to United States 8