Sep 30, 2013, 12:51 PM EDT
If you missed MLS Insider on Friday night, and by now you should know better than that, then you missed a cracking episode.
The latest show looks behind the scenes with Egyptian national team manager Bob Bradley, as he talks about the difficulties facing the North African nation as they aim to qualify for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. The Pharaohs are just one playoff series with Ghana away from making the dance, can the former USMNT head coach succeed in realizing a nations dream?
Also in this episode, if you’re an American Soccer aficionado then you’ll have heard all about the mighty Bethlehem Steel who dominated U.S. Soccer and the U.S. Open Cup back in the day. Well, here’s even more info on the storied amateur side, so swot up on your U.S. soccer history.
Finally, how can you miss a chance to hear from the hugely talented, yet slightly abrasive, head coach of the New York Red Bulls, Mike Petke? You can’t. So watch this episode as Petke chats about the Red Bulls recent success.
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 2
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 1-0 LA Galaxy 1