Sep 30, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
Everton is the last remaining undefeated team in the Premier League. Newcastle United has won two of its last three but only three of its last 22 games away from home.
It seems the result can only go one way, but Magpies manager Alan Pardew and his team would likely disagree. On the other end, Roberto Martínez finally has his team clicking in the possession style he wants to play, but losing Marouane Fellaini to Manchester United doesn’t make it any easier.
Everton and United States No. 1 Tim Howard (pictured) has kept three clean sheets so far, in consecutive matches, ruined by two West Ham goals in last week’s 3-2 thriller at Upton Park. Those two goals were half of the team’s total concessions this season.
You can watch the game live on NBCSN from 2:30 p.m. ET and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 0
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0