Sep 30, 2013, 2:45 PM EST
Everton is the last remaining undefeated team in the Premier League. Newcastle United has won two of its last three but only three of its last 22 games away from home.
It seems the result can only go one way, but Magpies manager Alan Pardew and his team would likely disagree. On the other end, Roberto Martínez finally has his team clicking in the possession style he wants to play, but losing Marouane Fellaini to Manchester United doesn’t make it any easier.
Everton and United States No. 1 Tim Howard (pictured) has kept three clean sheets so far, in consecutive matches, ruined by two West Ham goals in last week’s 3-2 thriller at Upton Park. Those two goals were half of the team’s total concessions this season.
You can watch the game live on NBCSN from 2:30 p.m. ET and online via NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Arsene Wenger suggests Thierry Henry could return to Arsenal as a coach 0
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: Not much separating Red Bulls, Revolution ahead of Eastern Conference Championship, leg 1 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 12 0
- Inside Look: LA Galaxy, Seattle Sounders to square off in Western Conference Championship, leg 1 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Everton, Manchester City 0