Oct 3, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
Professionals like Lionel Messi are often said to live on the field. With the FC Barcelona and Argentina star’s new house design, that will no longer be a figure of speech.
As reported by Olé in Argentina, when seen from above, the house looks like a soccer field with a ball in the middle of it. Spanish architect Luis de Garrido, who also designed Naomi Campbell and many other celebrities’ mansions, is in charge of the project.
Messi’s jersey number, 10, is also scrawled into the middle of the ball on the plans. According to Olé, the three-story house will be built somewhere in Barcelona, and the blueprints have already been drawn up.
Check the link above for a photo of the house.
- MLS Cup preview: Real Salt Lake meets Sporting Kansas City to decide Major League Soccer’s 18th championship 1
- USA’s World Cup opponents: What to expect from Germany, Portugal and Ghana 6
- World Cup 2014: Group analysis from Soccerly.com 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues 15
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (36)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (23)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (21)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (15)