Oct 3, 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
Professionals like Lionel Messi are often said to live on the field. With the FC Barcelona and Argentina star’s new house design, that will no longer be a figure of speech.
As reported by Olé in Argentina, when seen from above, the house looks like a soccer field with a ball in the middle of it. Spanish architect Luis de Garrido, who also designed Naomi Campbell and many other celebrities’ mansions, is in charge of the project.
Messi’s jersey number, 10, is also scrawled into the middle of the ball on the plans. According to Olé, the three-story house will be built somewhere in Barcelona, and the blueprints have already been drawn up.
Check the link above for a photo of the house.
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 4
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 33
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0