Oct 3, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
Professionals like Lionel Messi are often said to live on the field. With the FC Barcelona and Argentina star’s new house design, that will no longer be a figure of speech.
As reported by Olé in Argentina, when seen from above, the house looks like a soccer field with a ball in the middle of it. Spanish architect Luis de Garrido, who also designed Naomi Campbell and many other celebrities’ mansions, is in charge of the project.
Messi’s jersey number, 10, is also scrawled into the middle of the ball on the plans. According to Olé, the three-story house will be built somewhere in Barcelona, and the blueprints have already been drawn up.
Check the link above for a photo of the house.
- Looking back on 2013: Talking through Real Salt Lake’s path to MLS Cup 1
- WATCH: PST Extra – Will Everton upset Arsenal? Can Man United bounce back vs. Newcastle? 0
- Prindi’s Premier League Picks: Sunderland and Everton to upset odds 4
- Kyle Martino chats Andre Villas-Boas drama and Premier League parity 0
- Mike Magee Wins 2013 MLS Most Valuable Player Award 5
- USA fear toughest ever World Cup draw but relish chance to make history 5
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: Everything you need to know 3
- Premier League Playback: Moyes needs more, Suarez is Superman, Altidore (finally) off the mark 5
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (22)
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (19)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (17)
- World Cup Draw: United States in Pot Three (11)