Oct 3, 2013, 9:45 PM EST
Professionals like Lionel Messi are often said to live on the field. With the FC Barcelona and Argentina star’s new house design, that will no longer be a figure of speech.
As reported by Olé in Argentina, when seen from above, the house looks like a soccer field with a ball in the middle of it. Spanish architect Luis de Garrido, who also designed Naomi Campbell and many other celebrities’ mansions, is in charge of the project.
Messi’s jersey number, 10, is also scrawled into the middle of the ball on the plans. According to Olé, the three-story house will be built somewhere in Barcelona, and the blueprints have already been drawn up.
Check the link above for a photo of the house.
- Premier League Roundup: Chelsea clear at the top, Manchester United click, Cardiff bag huge win 0
- Watch Live: Sporting Kansas City at Seattle Sounders (Lineups and discussion) 0
- Chelsea 4-0 Tottenham: Blues blitz Spurs to extend their lead at the top 0
- Cardiff City 3-1 Fulham: Bluebirds win the relegation dogfight 0
- David Moyes on Manchester United’s win vs. West Brom: “That’s more like it” 0
- Arsenal 4-1 Everton: Gunners book FA Cup semifinal spot 0
- Sunderland Boss Poyet Challenges Altidore to Prove Him Wrong
- 3 Hopes and One Fear for Montreal Impact
- Top Four Serie A Teams to Meet in Couple of Crucial Encounters
- Liverpool Eyeing Valencia Midfielder Dani Parejo
- Barca Have $83M for Transfers Plus Funds Raised from Sold Players
- What am I Watching?: The Paradox of the National Team
- Preview: Seattle Sounders vs Sporting Kansas City
- Liga MX Week 10 Round-Up: Toluca Keep Climbing
- New Look Whitecaps Aim to hit Ground Running Against NY Red Bulls
- Three Star Toluca Dominate in Victory Over Puebla