Oct 3, 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
Professionals like Lionel Messi are often said to live on the field. With the FC Barcelona and Argentina star’s new house design, that will no longer be a figure of speech.
As reported by Olé in Argentina, when seen from above, the house looks like a soccer field with a ball in the middle of it. Spanish architect Luis de Garrido, who also designed Naomi Campbell and many other celebrities’ mansions, is in charge of the project.
Messi’s jersey number, 10, is also scrawled into the middle of the ball on the plans. According to Olé, the three-story house will be built somewhere in Barcelona, and the blueprints have already been drawn up.
Check the link above for a photo of the house.
- Report: 10-year-old daughter of former FIFA official received over $3 million 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs Sunderland 0
- Homegrown star Shipp hoping to guide Chicago to first win of 2014 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 35 0
- Jurgen Klinsmann on Jozy Altidore’s situation, USMNT squad and more 2
- Three Liverpool players on PFA Player of the Year shortlist 0