Oct 5, 2013, 10:51 AM EST
It is half time around the Premier League, with all four 10am kick offs poised nicely for the second half of play.
Liverpool came flying out of the traps against Crystal Palace, while Newcastle took the lead in the Welsh capital.
Remember you can watch every single came live on NBC Sports Live Extra.
So, what are you waiting for? The second half is about to begin.
Cardiff vs. Newcastle (Watch Live Here)
The Magpies are on fire down in Wales, as two first half strikes from Loic Remy sees them leading 2-0 at the break. The Frenchman scored twice against Hull City two weekends ago, and how has four goals in his last three games. Terrific start for Newcastle… can the Bluebirds fight back at home?
Fulham vs. Stoke (Watch Live Here)
A feisty first half down at Craven Cottage, as Stoke went close twice against a nervy Fulham side. Marco Arnautovic is causing plenty of problems for the Cottagers defense, but neither side have created a clear chance. Can Martin Jol‘s men come out fired up after the interval?
Hull vs. Aston Villa (Watch Live Here)
Stalemate at the KC Stadium, as the Tigers look to keep their good home form going. As for Villa, they’ve dominated the play and should be ahead, after having the first eight shots of the game. Steve Bruce’s side are fighting for their lives, can they get their noses in front and defend the lead?
Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace (Watch Live Here)
Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge both scored within three first half minutes, and Steven Gerrard added a penalty, to give the Reds a 3-0 lead at HT. Palace have fought back well, but a tidy finish from Suarez and a great left footed effort from Sturridge saw the home side go ahead in style, Gerrard’s PK sets up a comfortable second half for Liverpool.
- UEFA rules set up Arsenal, Manchester City for tough Champions League Round of 16 draws 0
- No, the South Florida team will NOT be “Miami Beckham United;” plus the MLS news roundup for Dec. 11 0
- UEFA Champions League recap: Barça, Chelsea, Dortmund claim groups; Arsenal through; Juve out 0
- Demba Ba’s goal enough to give Chelsea 1-0 Champions League win, first place in Group E 0
- Neymar’s first three Champions League goals see Barcelona to 6-1 win, top of Group H 0
- Arsenal advance in Champions League, but Napoli out despite win 0
- 2014 World Cup Draw: Recapping the event (43)
- 2014 World Cup Draw: USA in Group of Death with Germany, Portugal, Ghana – Schedule, times, venues (34)
- Now that we know the U.S. opponents, which 23 players should Jurgen Klinsmann bring to Brazil? (21)
- Sporting Kansas City crowned 2013 MLS champions after 10 rounds of penalty kicks (16)
- MLS commissioner Don Garber to ESPN: “no chance” Chivas USA to be contracted or moved (14)
- Watch Out Netherlands! Chile-Clan Ain't Nothin' to Mess With!
- Messi on Safe Track to Full Recovery
- The Argentinian Armada, Favorites for Brazil 2014
- Brazil 2014: A Look At South America
- Arena de Amazonia: Host of USA vs CR7
- USA Will Advance in Brazil
- Group B: No Walk In The Park
- Analyzing The Draw From An Azzurri Viewpoint
- Q&A With Alvaro Saborio
- Ronaldo: "I Didn't See the Draw, I Was Asleep"