Oct 5, 2013, 9:57 AM EST
In a clash that could decide Martin Jol‘s future down at Craven Cottage, both Fulham and Stoke are in desperate need of a win as their Premier League seasons have been on a downward spiral.
Martin Jol makes four changes to his starting lineup, with Parker, Bent, Richardson and Kacaniklic replaced with Senderos, Karagounis, Duff and Ruiz.
In an attacking lineup, the Dutch manager will be hoping to grab his first win since the opening day of the season, as the pressure continues to mount in West London.
Many fans are calling for Jol’s head if the Cottagers lose this one… can they defeat the Potters and ex-manager Mark Hughes?
Watch live online via NBC Sports Live Extra at 10am ET, to find out.
Fulham: Stockdale; Riether, Hangeland, Senderos, Amorebieta; Duff, Karagounis, Sidwell, Ruiz; Kasami; Berbatov.
Stoke City: Begovic; Cameron, Huth, Shawcross, Pieters; Wilson, Nzonzi, Ireland; Walters, Arnautovic, Etherington.
- Real Salt Lake’s 2013: The not-so-rebuilding year that could end in an MLS title 0
- MLS Cup 2000 flashback: Molnar, Meola the heroes for Kansas City – video 0
- Premier League Roundup: Moyes defeated in Everton reunion; top five snag wins 0
- David Moyes bemoans bad luck as former side Everton come back to haunt him 1
- West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Manchester City: Citizens address road worries with convincing performance at The Hawthorns 0
- Sunderland 3-4 Chelsea: Blues grab crucial away win as Hazard dazzles (video) 0
- Arsenal 2-0 Hull City: Bendtner and Ozil keep Gunners top (video) 0
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw 17
- Sit down with Orlando City SC: Taking on Beckham, emulating the Timbers and Kaka in 2015 – Part I (21)
- USA drop one spot to 14th in latest FIFA World Rankings, Portugal surge to fifth (19)
- Video of Jermaine Jones’ terrific goal Saturday for Schalke (17)
- What US Soccer wants from the World Cup draw (17)
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Draw: The sum of all fears scenario for the United States (14)